Nigeria Police Recruitment (NPF) Screening Test Venue & Time (August 2020)
Many people have been asking us for the venue/centres of Nigeria Police recruitment screening test. In this post, we will show you the Nigeria Police Recruitment (NPF) SCREENING TEST VENUE across the 36 states in Nigeria.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates are invited for the aptitude test which is scheduled to hold from 24th August to 6th September 2020. The time is at 8:00 am. See Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Screening Past Questions & Answers.
Shortlisted Candidates are to appear in white short and white T-shirts (polo). See other requirements for the screening test.
Any Candidates who cannot show up for an aptitude test will be automatically disqualified.
Nigeria Police Recruitment (NPF) Screening Test Venue
Below are the venue of Nigeria Police Recruitment (NPF) Screening Centres for all states;
- Abia State: Ibeku High School, Umuahia.
- Adamawa: Adamawa State Polytechnic, Yola.
- Akwa Ibom: University of Uyo, Main Campus, Uyo
- Anambra: Prof. Dora Akunyili Women Development Centre, Awka
- Bauchi: Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic, Jos Road, Bauchi.
- Bayelsa: Bishop Dimieri Grammar School, Ovom, Yenogoa.
- Benue: Benue State University, Markudi.
- Borno: Sir Kashim Ibrahim College of Education, Maiduguri.
- Cross River: West Africa People Institute, Diamond Hill road and Government Secondary School, Calabar.
- Delta: Federal College of Education Technology, Ibusa Road, Asaba.
- Ebonyi: Ebonyi State University, CAS Campus, Ebonyi.
- Edo: Imaguero College, Sapele Road, Benin.
- Ekiti: Subebe Nursery & Primary School, Okesha, Ado-Ekiti
- Enugu: Federal Government College, Enugu.
- FCT: POWA International School, Garki Abuja.
- Gombe: Hassan Central Primary/Secondary School, Gombe.
- IMO: Alvan Ikonkwu Federal College of Education, Owerri.
- Jigawa: Jigawa State Polytechnic, Dutse.
- Kaduna: Kaduna State University, Kaduna.
- Kano: Police Academy, Wudil
- Katsina: Sir Usman Nagogo College of Arabic and Islamic Studies, Katsina.
- Kebbi: Waziri Umaru Federal Polytwchnic, Birnin-Kebbi.
- Kogi: Federal University, Lokoja.
- Kwara: Police Training School, Ilorin.
- Lagos: Police College, Ikeja
- Nasarawa: Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia.
- Niger: Police Secondary School, Minna.
- Ogun: Lisabi Grammar School, Idiaba, Abeokuta.
- Ondo: Police Secondary School, Ita-Ogbolu, Akure.
- Osun: : Ataoja Government High School, Gbogan/Ibadan Express Way, Osogbo.
- Oyo: The Polytechnic, Ibadan.
- Rivers: Rivers State University, Port-Harcourt.
- Sokoto: Police Training School, Sokoto.
- Taraba: FGGC, Jalingo.
- Yobe: Government Girls College, Damaturu.
- Zamfara: Sambo Secondary School, Gusau.
Note: the screening centres above are as used for Nigeria Police Recruitment (NPF) Screening in 2019. We have not confirmed if the centres will be used again for this 2020. The screening centres may also be at the police headquarters in all the states. Please, check back to this web page for updates as we are trying to reach out to the police for confirmation of screening centres. Click Subscribe to follow our updates via email.
it’s best to supply the applicants with suitable information about police recruitment exercise 2020. thank you.