In our previous post, we provided an update on the list of centers for the Nigeria Police recruitment screening exercise in 2024. If you’ve already read it, you can revisit it by clicking the red text. However, this post will focus on the complete requirements for the Nigeria Police recruitment screening.
Please note that only individuals who applied for the Nigeria Police Force Recruitment are eligible for the screening exercise. Before we outline the requirements, you may wish to apply for the Nigeria police recruitment. Also, you may like to Download the Nigeria Police Recruitment Test Past Questions and Answers so you may have an idea of what to be expecting in the exercise.
Please note that the screening exercise will be conducted at various locations across all 36 states in Nigeria. They will assess applicants for physical fitness and verify their documents. You may like to check centres for the police recruitment screening.
Full Requirements for Nigeria Police Recruitment Screening
Below is the requirements for Nigeria Police Recruitment Screening exercise;
- Applicants are to wear a clean white T-shirt and short to their various screening centres.
- National Identity Number (NIN) slip – See USSD code to check your NIN with your mobile phone.
- Recent passport photographs
- Printout of online application confirmation page
- Guarantor’s form (click here) to download the form.
- Original and duplicate copies of credentials;
- O’ Level Result
- Certificate of Origin
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
Note: All the documents should be arranged in a flat file. Any candidate that shows up at the screening centre without all these items listed above will be disqualified.
The screening will take place in different locations across the 36 states including FCT. Covid-19 protocols are to be strictly followed during the exercise.
How to check names of candidates shortlisted for NPF
- Visit NPF Recruitment Portal at https://psc.gov.ng/
- Click on your State of Origin to access the list, and see your screening date and venue.