This page will walk you through the entire process of filling out the NHGSFP form from start to finish.
How do you comprehend the NHGSFP:
National Home Grown School Feeding Program (NHGSFP), It is the federal government’s effort to feed 5.5 million schoolchildren in grades 1 to 3 a nutritious and balanced meal.
The National Homegrown School Feeding Program (NHGSFP) is still in the works. However, if you want to be the first to know, bookmark this page and return to this website on a frequent basis. As soon as the form is completed, you will be notified.
The program intends to increase primary school attendance and decrease the dropout rate, which is currently estimated to be above 30%. The majority of the deficit is due to poverty, and this initiative is designed to meet the most fundamental requirement of pupils by providing the nutrition they require to succeed in their studies. The community is engaged to develop a social support system beyond simply providing meals to certain children by integrating the initiative to local food supply networks. The program employs over 44,000 cooks who serve over 4 million kids in 26 Nigerian states.
The goal is to create a productive cycle that sustains and connects local farmers to national and global markets while also providing food for the next generation’s education and progress. Local economies are directly promoted in a variety of sectors, including education, the service industry, and agriculture, while educational achievement and skill acquisition among the youth are encouraged and supported.
- Candidates must have completed their first year of high school (FSLC)
- A WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or Grade II certificate is required, as well as a National Certificate in Education (NCE) with at least (5) five credits in arithmetic and English language.
- Applicant must be a naturalized Nigerian citizen with a valid ID card, such as a Permanent Voters Card or a National ID Card from NINM.
- Communication abilities are required. English is my first language.
- The applicant must not be registered in N-power or FTS at the time of application.
- Cultists are not permitted to run for office.
- The candidate must not be in any way financially disadvantaged.
How To Apply
Interested applicants can visit the WEBSITE and follow the directives and guidelines.