Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Recruitment Portal – The steps in this article will increase your likelihood of getting chosen for further consideration throughout the Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment process.
Having just graduated and looking for work? How long have you been without a job? Have you ever considered working for the Federal Inland Revenue Service instead? If you can answer yes to any of the aforementioned questions, this chance is for you.
To be one of the candidates shortlisted in this year’s FIRS recruitment exercise, you must be informed of all the prerequisites, the application process, and how to apply for the Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment (firs recruitment).
This post can serve as a guide for any applicants who are interested in applying, and you can bookmark this website to stay up to date. Once it is available, download the application form from the official internet portal. The link and information are located later in this post.
If you’re interested in the FIRS recruitment, stay reading to learn more about how to apply and your possibilities of taking advantage of this wonderful opportunity. But before we move on, look at the other resources below:
Requirements For FIRS Recruitment
The following are the prerequisites in general for hiring with the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS):
- All applicants should possess strong leadership and management skills
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria
- All Interested candidates must be physically and mentally fit
- You must be Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- All Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record
- You must have HND, B.Sc, NCE, or OND in any discipline from a recognized and approved institution
- All applicants must not be above 35 years at the time of application
- You must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in National Examination Council (NECO), West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), and General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- You must possess strong interpersonal skills to represent and support the team both internally and externally
- You must have the desire to learn new ideas and be willing to work in a new environment
- All applicants must have good knowledge of Web applications, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, and other related applications
- You must have good knowledge of the Nigerian Tax Laws
- All interested candidates should have the commercial business knowledge
- All candidates must not be physically challenged
- All interested candidates applying for the Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment must have good communication skills
- All applicants must be psychologically balanced
- You must have the ability to interpret business numbers
How to Apply for FIRS Recruitment
Follow the steps below:
- Visit FIRS recruitment portal at https://www.firs.gov.ng/Career
Click on the available vacancies
Follow the instructions carefully
Provide all the necessary information
Verify all your information
Submit your application
Is FIRS recruiting Now?
Please note that FIRS is NOT recruiting at the moment. However, the recruitment exercise will commence very soon. Just stay updated with us for information.