Mpower study loan is for students from across the world who aspire to further their studies abroad but can’t access funds required to pay their tuition fees and other necessities.
Specifically, Nigerian students who wish to study for their bachelors’ degrees or Masters’ degrees in the United States or Canada can benefit from this study loan opportunity provided by a group of individuals who are passionate about helping underprivileged people from around the world get their dream education through low-interest-rate loan ranging from $2,001 – $50,000.
As we promised in the last article we would, this article will focus on the online application for the Mpower study loan and any other information that you need to know. We advise you pay keen attention because this information might just be what you need to take your academic career to the next level.
Be reminded that Mpower study loan was designed to give loans to students who have gotten admission to study at any of the over 350 Mpower accredited universities across US and Canada.
What is the eligibility for Mpower study loan?
- If you are studying in any of the accredited universities already, you must be within 2 years of graduating or about to start a 2 or 1 year programme.
- As an international student, you must have applied and offered admission by any of the accredited universities.
- If you are a US citizen, DACA recipient, refugee or asylum seeker, you can apply for the loan.
How to apply for Mpower study loan
1) Visit mpowerfinancing.com.
2) Click on login on the page. Then click on register to create an account.
3) An email link will be sent to your inbox. Click on the link to activate the account.
4) Use the details of the account you have created to login.
5) Click on “Get a loan” and fill in all the required information.
6) Upload necessary documents to the site’s dashboard.
7) Watch the intro video and complete a brief assessment.
Final loan Approval
Upon the validation of your uploaded documents and final approval, you will be offered visa support letter if you request for it.
At this stage, you are advised to hold on while your university confirms your enrollment status. Once this is addressed, your loan will be disbursed directly to your school on the date the school request it be done.
With the information provided above, you could see that to obtain the Mpower for your further study abroad is very easy, and without collateral. On the loan company’s website mpowerfinancing.com, you will find their interest rates among further information.