How to apply for Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) job. Best guide ever.
We wish to inform you that the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) recruitment is ongoing on its official website. Please, note that this job has been confirmed to be genuine by Nyscinfo.
The interesting thing is that the job is open for both graduates and non graduates. Before you apply, read and strictly follow the guidelines on this page. We will provide the complete information about NIS recruitment and how to apply.
⚠WARNING: This application process is ABSOLUTELY FREE. The Nigeria Immigration Service has warned that it will never request for any kind of payment from applicants. All application will go through a fair recruitment process.
How to Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Job
Follow the steps below to apply for NIS job;
1. Go to the Nigeria Immigration Service official portal at www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng
2. Select the position you want to apply for.
- Superintendent Cadre: The Superintendent Cadre are commissioned officers from the rank of Assistant Superintendent of Immigration. Click here to apply directly to this position.
- Inspectorate Cadre: Assistant Inspectors are Mid-Level officers. Click here to apply directly to this position.
- Assistant Cadre: The Assistant Cadre are junior ranking officers from the rank of Immigration Assistant. Click her to apply directly to this position.
3. You will see the link below on every position you may have selected.
4. Click on “Apply for this job” link below any position you have selected.
5. Fill the NIS account registration form.
6. Click “Create Account” button.
7. After creating NIS account, then start the main application processes.
Make sure to cross check every information you provided before your final submission.
⚠Warning: You are only permitted to apply for one position, applicants with multiple applications will be disqualified.
General job requirements for NIS recruitment
Below are the general Nigeria Immigration Service requirements for all candidates:
- Applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
- You must have National Identity Number (NIN).
- Must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant would be required to pass drug test
- You must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Candidate must be between the ages of 18-30 years with exception of Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- You must be computer literate.
Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be acceptable after recruitment exercise.
A duly completed and signed guarantor’s section of the application form to be presented for screening. This is to be signed by officers not below the rank of Chief superintendent of Immigration (CSI) or its equivalents in the sister organization.
You can share this information with your friends that are searching for a job in Nigeria.