Price Waterhouse Coopers (PwC), is a firm known to be among the world’s leading professional body, that render professional services. It was established to solve vital problems, and build trust in the society. Here we will show you how to apply for PwC graduate programme recruitment. Also apply for export expansion facility programme.
PwC is a network of various firms located in about one hundred and fifty eight (158) countries in the world, with more than two hundred and seventy-six thousand (276,000) people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services.
The vacant positions at PwC graduate programme recruitment that needs to be filled with interested applicants are;
A. Advisory Associate Graduate
- National youth service Corp (NYSC) certificate, and a one year post-NYSC experience is required.
- A degree gotten from any recognized institution is required (a minimum of upper credit/second class upper division.
- O’level qualification with the inclusion of Maths and English in one sitting.
How to apply for Advisory Associate Graduate at PwC
Interested applicants should Click Here to access the application portal.
B. Assurance & Tax Associate Graduate
- NYSC certificate is needed (either exemption or discharge).
- School degree, either upper credit or second class upper division is required.
- O’level of at least 5 credits with the inclusion of Maths and English in just one sitting.
How to Apply for Assurance & Tax Associate Graduate at PwC
Interested persons are to Click Here to submit their application.
Job Location: Nigeria.
Closing date: 25th of April 2021.
Note: Any candidate that applied for both programs will be disqualified automatically, as all interested applicants are advised to apply for just one position.