Have you being longing to acquire a skill that will fetch you income but haven’t gotten a means? If ‘yes’ then you ought to apply for the Aliko Dangote Ultra Moderns Skills And Acquisition Centre, as they Call for application from interested applicants.
The skills Acquisition center which was established by the administration of Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje OFR, Khadimul islam, is announcing to the general public on the training of unemployed youth on 20 trades of their choice.
This centre of skill Acquisition is equipped with the state-of-the-art tools, workshops and laboratories with professional trainers of experience to offer their wealth in various following trade areas:
- Pipe fittings and plumbing.
- Concrete work and Block work.
- Air conditioning and Refrigeration.
- Electrical Installation.
- Technical Drawing.
- Electronics and Electricity.
- Engineering fitting workshop.
- Mental Machine workshop.
- Automotive Body Repair.
- Welding and Fabrication.
- Catering and Hospitality.
- Automotive Mechanic.
- Automotive Electronic.
- Fashion and Dress making.
- Computer Engineering.
- Renewable Energy Laboratory.
- Computer Studies and Business.
- Hair Dressing and Beauty Therapy.
- Shoe making and Leather works.
Interested applicant(s) should have any of the following;
- Junior Secondary School (JSS) Certificate
- Senior Secondary School (SSS) Certificate
- National Certificate of Education (NCE)
How to Apply for Aliko Dangote Ultra Modern Skills and Acquisition Centre
Individuals who wishes to apply for any of these courses should apply through the centre’s website www.dumsac.org or by submitting a hard copy of their Application at the Skills Acquisition Centre, 21 km Zaria Road, Kano State.
The submission of application online or hard copy) commences on April 1st 2021, and closes on April 8th, 2021.
Kindly share this post with others via social media platforms.