The Future Africa Internship Program is a program that offers individuals the privilege to gain experience in industry, help test drive their careers, and enable them become experts in the industries they chooses.
This program also allow you to gain a new perspectives, innovatives idea while improving your skills in a different locality amongst the next generation of future leaders.
About Future Africa Internship Program
- The future Africa internship program will permit young Africans who have less work experience of less than two years to intern for a minimum period of three months, in their various areas of expertise.
- The program offer stipends that will encourage interns to carry-out their obligations to the organization host.
- When an intern is being accepted, he/she will undergo a capacity- building program on FAIP values and workplace: This gives them the right mindset to deliver value for their organisation host.
- Beneficiaries who are successful will be matched according to proximity and career alignment with available organization host.
A protocol will also be created by the program for the deliberate development of a particular skill set within a sector.
Diversity and inclusion are value in our programs, so equal opportunity are created for all individual qualified to apply. Our aim is to give all interns a great experience in order to build their careers, and end up attracting world’s best talents.
- The FAIP Applications are open and advertised during specific periods.
- Applications for phase one of the FAIP opens 29th March, 2021, and runs till 15th April, 2021. Application must be submitted through online, and during the respective period of application.
- A letter of recommendation from their course advisor, professor, or head lecturer is required to be provided by Applicants.
- Matching and selection are based on performance during FAIP Training , availability for a minimum period of three months, and with a maximum period of 5 months and vacancies.
- Anyone with less than two years of work experience is open to the internship program.
- Applicants must have some skills or experience in their chosen field of interest inorder to be qualify for the placement.
- A strong Communication, interpersonals skills and the ability to work in team is also required.
- The second year of a university program must have be completed at least if the applicant is a university student.
- Multiple application will definitely lead to disqualification automatically.
How to Apply for Future Africa Internship Program
The application form must be filled by all applicants, and to be submitted via this link https://thefutureafrica.com/faip-application
Closing Date: The closing date for application is April 15, 2021.
For further enquiry you are to visit the future Africa page by clicking here.