Cable TV uses a Broadband Network, which means that the bandwidth of the connection is split to transport many signals at different frequencies at the same time. For data networking (Internet access), cable systems normally assign one channel worth of bandwidth.
That means you can connect to the Internet using your HITV, DSTV, CTL, MYSPACE, or other decoder as a modem. You may also connect your laptops and desktops to the Internet at speeds of 6 to 8 megabits per second (Mbps), which is 100 times faster than any dial-up connection, such as Starcomms, Multilinks, and others.
Your Decorder! It could be of Dstv or HiTv, Just anyone.
- Cable Modem.
- Coaxial Cable.
- Rj 45 Internet Cable.
After you’ve gathered all of these materials, you’re ready to use your Decorder to browse for free!
The Connection Procedure
This is the most important step; please take care to follow it, and I am confident that it will work for you as well. Let’s get this party started.
- Connect the Coaxial Cable to the Splitter from the Coaxial Port on the back of the Decoder.
- Connect a second Coaxial Cable to the Coaxial Port on the back of the Cable Modem from the other side of the splitter.
For further information, call 08125172151.
Isn’t that all there is to it? Now that you’ve grasped the gist of it, let’s move on to the browser configuration stage.
Configure Your Browser To Work With The Decorder
Now that we’ve completed 95% of the work, all you have to do is configure your browser with the IP and Port shown below, and you’ll be able to surf the internet at an unimaginable 8mbps for free. Now open Mozilla (or any other browser) and make the following changes:
HTTP proxy or IP: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
Simply choose Auto Detect Proxy and you’re good to go.
The Benefits Of Browsing The Internet With Your Decorator
- Charges for Internet and Cable TV access are included in your monthly membership payments. i.e. You don’t have to pay an extra fee to access the Internet; with your Decorder, you can surf the web 24 hours a day, seven days a week and still pay the same monthly fee to your Cable Network.
- The Internet is extremely fast; it will undoubtedly blow your mind, just like Swift 4G did for me, and I am loving it.
- Your Cable Stations are unaffected by Internet Access, so you may watch and surf at the same time.
- In comparison to our previous Internet options, where we spend up to N15k per month for a monthly membership and can only use three systems at a time, you can connect it with up to eight laptops/PCs for maximum efficiency and speed.
- You can make good money connecting for others, and you don’t have to be a guru to figure out how to set up a laptop or desktop computer to connect to cable Internet.