Corps members can check or print their Place of Primary Assignment (PPA) letter online? In this article, you will learn how to check/print NYSC PPA online.
In the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), PPA means Place of Primary Assignment.
So, NYSC PPA posting letter is a document that contains information on where Corps members are posted to carry out National Service. Every Corps member is given NYSC PPA posting letter on the day they will leave Orientation camp.
However, Corps members who for one reason or the other failed to collate their PPA posting letters have the option to get it online. Your NYSC PPA posting letter is aleays available on your dashboard at NYSC portal.
Features of NYSC posting letter
The information you should expect to see on your posting letter include:
1. Personal information of Corps members.
2. Local Government Area that Corps members are posted.
3. The Organization Corps members are posted.
4. Terms and conditions of Corps members’ posting.
5. Acceptance and Rejection form.
The NYSC PPA Posting Letter also indicates the LI and Zonal Inspector in charge of the corp member. It is usually placed at the bottom end of the letter.
How to check/print NYSC PPA letter online
To check or print your NYSC posting letter online, follow the steps below;
1. Go to NYSC online portal at https://portal.nysc.org.ng
2. Login to your dashboard using your email and password.
3. After successful login, at the left side of the page, you will see PPA Letter.
4. Click on “PPA Letter to download and print it out.
Sample of NYSC PPA posting letter
We are sorry! The sample of NYSC PPA is not available on this website yet. We will upload it here whenever it is available.
If you have any question to ask, kindly go to the comment section below to ask us.