How To Get High Score In JAMB UTME | Top Secrets
This information is mainly for candidates that are searching for information on how to score high in JAMB UTME. In this post, we will give you tip on how to score high in the forthcoming Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB). You may also like the JAMB list of prohibited items in the exam hall.
Candidates who will participate in the UTME, which is scheduled to commence soon, will find this post indispensable as it laid down secrets on how to read and score high in JAMB.
Please note that UTME is not as difficult as most students think. So, here we will discuss in detail how to get a very high score in JAMB.
How to pass JAMB with a very high score
Below are the top secrets on how to score big on JAMB:
1. Past Questions
One way to score a high mark in JAMB is to practice/study previous past questions. This can be the most effective way to prepare for any exam. This will enable you to capture some of the repeated questions that JAMB can’t do without.
From our research, we discovered that most of the exam bodies, teachers and lecturers don’t have all the time to set new questions.
They mainly rely on previous questions. This means that studying past questions can help you extract information on the area of concentration.
Past questions also give you a hint of how questions are structured, and if you are smart enough, you will know which questions occur most frequently.
2. Adequate preparations
Adequate preparation is one of the key factors in getting a high score in JAMB. Candidates are advised to follow the preparations tips below if you really need a good JAMB result:
- A day before the exam, revise all you have read and had a good sleep.
- Make sure you are in the CBT centre one hour before the exam start.
- Most important, don’t engage in any argument on the day of the test.
- Do everything possible to ensure you are calm on the exam day.
- Manage your time wisely! The time duration for the JAMB CBT has been reduced from 3 hours to 2 hours.
- Another thing, make sure you start from the subject you know best.
- Don’t spend too much time on difficult questions. Any question you can’t answer within 30–40 seconds, kindly move to the next.
- Finally, the invigilators are friendly, don’t hesitate to call their attention when faced with a problem (s).
3. Master JAMB CBT
According to our findings, most failure is due to unfamiliarity of students on computer-based test CBT, which is quite different from paper-based test. However, candidates need not to be a computer guru to write a CBT. The process is very simple.
Just once you login, you will see all your details, such as your picture and name, at the right-hand side of the screen.
Ensure that your name, picture, and the four subjects you have registered are correct. If there is a mistake, call the attention of the invigilators.
After that is done, all you will have to do next is to handle the mouse, click on answers, click on next, and then click on ‘Submit’ button after you have finished the exam. Mastering the process will enable you to pass JAMB successfully.
We believe the above guide will help you to get a high score in JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination. Kindly share your thoughts in the comment section below.