People can now invest in the stock market with ease and convenience thanks to digital investment platforms. In essence, these digital infrastructures allow Nigerians to invest as little as N1000 in global and domestic stocks. Trove is a leading digital investing platform in Nigeria. Here’s a quick rundown of everything you need to know about the platform.
Trove: A Quick Overview
Trove is a digital platform that enables you to participate in Nigerian and US financial markets with a single click. Essentially, the app allows you to buy and sell stocks in Fortune 500 businesses like Alphabet, Tesla, and Apple, as well as invest in respected Nigerian companies listed on the local stock exchange.
The investment platform, which was founded in 2018, specializes in finance, investment, advising, stock, and Financial Securities. Furthermore, the platform allows you to sell your private goods. You will receive the monies directly into your account after you sell your assets.
Apply For: CBN Non-Interest Loan 2023
What kind of services does Trove provide?
Essentially, the Trove platform allows users to acquire over 4000 foreign and domestic equities. Trove+ is a one-of-a-kind investment feature on the site.
What exactly is Trove+ and how does it function?
Trove+ is a collection of sophisticated trading tools. These tools assist you in identifying promising investment options.
Essentially, you have instant access to powerful investment analytics. You get the following features with Trove+:
- Every day, you’ll receive exclusive data trading ideas in your inbox.
- A variety of sophisticated tools and graphs to help you fine-tune your investment approach
- Estimates that tell you whether your trade is overvalued or undervalued.
- A Stock Screener that sorts through various stocks according to the criteria you provide. This focuses on your pricing, value, and dividend yield.
In general, the Trove+ platform’s features distinguish it from others and make it simple for consumers to invest.
How can I sign up for a Trove account?
Follow the steps below to open an account and begin investing:
- Go to www.troveapp.co and look around.
- Then, in the toolbar, tap “Start Investing.”
- Fill out the registration form online with your basic information.
You may also use the Trove mobile application to sign up. You only need to register after downloading the app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
What is the best way for me to get started investing in Trove?
Follow the steps below to get started with your investment journey:
- Register for an account.
Sign up for an account on the website, www.troveapp.co, or through the mobile app.
- Add money to your digital wallet
Using your debit card, add funds to your digital wallet. You can use MasterCard, verve, visa debit cards, as well as bank deposits.
Begin by buying and holding stocks or trading on a daily basis.
- You have the option to withdraw at any moment.
Any uninvested funds in your wallet can be withdrawn at any moment using your associated bank account.
To sign up with Trove, what documents do I need?
The following documents are required to effectively register on the Trove platform and begin investing:
- Valid driver’s license
- International Passport*
- National ID Card
- Voters registration card
Finally, you’ll need a current and valid utility bill as proof of residence.
What is the smallest amount that I can invest on Trove?
To begin investing on the platform, you must first fund your digital wallet with at least $10 or ₦1,000. You can start investing after you’ve transferred the funds to your digital wallet.
What is Trove’s interest rate?
If you wish to buy Nigerian stocks, here is an overview of the trading fees.
- SEC (Securities & Exchange Commission) – 0.30%
- CSCS Trade Alert – ₦4.20
- VAT on commissions – 7.5% of NSE, SEC & Brokerage fees
- Stamp Duty – 0.075%
- Brokerage – 1.35%
- Platform Fees – 0.5%
Visit the website www.troveapp.co to see different rates on trading overseas stocks.
How can I get the app on my phone?
To get the Trove mobile app, follow these steps:
- If you have an Android smartphone, go to the Google Play Store. Visit the App Store on your iOS device.
- Type ‘Trove’ into the search bar.
Finally, download the app, open it, and begin investing.
How do I get in touch with Trove?
Trove can be contacted in the following ways:
- Office Address: 18b Oladimeji Alo Street off Freedom Way, Lekki, 100001, Lagos State.
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (234) 907-713-2746
- Website: www.troveapp.co
Trove is primarily an investment platform. As a result, you can easily buy and sell precious socks on the platform. Furthermore, the Trove+ function makes it simple to invest properly by providing reliable information. Overall, the platform’s trustworthiness makes it an excellent place to start building your investment portfolio.
Apply For: CBN Non-Interest Loan 2023