How To Make Whatsapp Group Video Call (2020)
We want to show you how to make WhatsApp group video call. Are you ready to learn?
WhatsApp is a software that allows people to send text and voice messages, make voice and video calls, share images, documents, etc. It’s one of the most popular apps in the world that people use to keep in touch.
By default, WhatsApp call either audio or video call is placed to an individual user. But if you want other users to participate in the call, there is a way you can easily do it.
How to make WhatsApp video call
Follow the steps below to make WhatsApp video call;
- Open a chat with the person you want to video call.
- Tap the video icon at the top right side of the screen.
- You will see a prompt that says “Start video call”, then tap “Call” to start a video call.
The video call will immediately commence, and the recipient’s phone will start ringing.
How to make WhatsApp Group video group call
- Open your WhatsApp, and start a normal video call with one recipient as described above.
- When the first recipient pick the video call, either you or the recipient can add more people.
- Click add participant icon at the top right side of your screen.
- Keep adding until you reach the four people video chat limit.
Note: You can be able to add people to WhatsApp video call only when the first participant picked your call.
Alternatively: It is possible to place a video call to multiple WhatsApp users at once. And you can also make a group video call from a WhatsApp group.
How to make Whatsapp group video calls at once
- Open a whatsapp group that you belong.
- Tap the Calls tab at the top right side of the screen
- Select participants
- Tap the video call icon to place a video call to the selected participants.
WhatsApp group video call limit
The WhatsApp group video call limit is a maximum of four (4) participants. This means that you cannot place WhatsApp video call to more than four participants. However, if you want to place a group video call to more than one participants, you can switch to Snapchat that allow a group chat of up to 16 participants.