Those who understand or speak Nigeria Pidgin English, would know that ‘Kiakia’ means ‘faster’ or ‘quicker’. That is exactly the idea behind KiaKia loan. Kiakia is a loan app in Nigeria that offers both business and personal loans to those who need it. In this post we will show you how to get KiaKia loan in Nigeria.
Kiakia is a lending app that provides short-term business and personal loans in Nigeria. The platform makes it simple to get a loan without putting up any collateral. You may like to check: RenMoney Loan.
- 1 Requirements for KiaKia loan
- 2 How to get KiaKia loan
- 3 About KiaKia Loan App
- 4 Maximum KiaKia loan amount
- 5 What is the interest rate on a KiaKia loan?
- 6 Repayment of the KiaKia loan
- 7 Advantages
- 8 Disadvantages
- 9 Is it possible to acquire a loan without having a job?
- 10 Is it possible to acquire a personal loan without a job?
- 11 Conclusion
- 12 Related
Requirements for KiaKia loan
To qualify for a KiaKia loan, you must supply the following papers and complete the requirements:
- Valid Identification Methods
- A bank account with a BVN (Bank Verification Number) is required.
- Proof of income from a job or a company is also required.
- An active email address
- Nigeria is where you call home.
- Finally, you must be at least 21 years old.
How to get KiaKia loan
To apply for a KiaKia loan, follow the procedures below:
- Create an account on the website using your correct information.
- On the website, start a chat application.
- Please provide a valid form of identification.
- Fill in the loan amount you want to borrow.
- Choose the length of the loan.
- Take a snapshot of your latest three salary or business income alerts and upload it.
- If your application is approved, accept the loan terms and conditions.
- Verify your bank account’s authenticity.
- Finally, be credited.
About KiaKia Loan App
It is a mobile application that allows you to borrow money from KiaKia. There is currently no KiaKia loan app available in any of the mobile app stores. Their website is where they handle all of their borrowing services. Customers with mobile phones, will be able to access all of their services.
Maximum KiaKia loan amount
You can borrow from them for as little as N10,000 and as much as N200, 000. Most users, on the other hand, are given a certain loan amount from the outset. Your maximum borrow limit grows when you accept and return a loan on time.
What is the interest rate on a KiaKia loan?
The interest rates on this loan range from as low as 5.6 percent to as high as 24 percent. Given the speed with which applications are submitted, this isn’t a bad rate basis. One thing is certain: the precise relevant interest rate will be presented throughout the loan application procedure, and you will have the option to accept or reject it.
Repayment of the KiaKia loan
The Kiakia loan has straightforward repayment conditions. You merely need to have paid back the loan within the last 7 to 30 days. However, due of the benefits that come with it, it is essential to pay off your debts as soon as possible if you are able.
- The application procedure is simple, and cash are disbursed in a matter of minutes.
- It also does not need any significant documentation.
- There are no geographical limitations, so you may apply from anywhere.
- It comes with a fee for loan processing.
- Finally, the maximum amount that may be borrowed is fairly minimal.
Is it possible to acquire a loan without having a job?
Yes, you certainly can. It may be tough to come by, since most lenders prefer to lend to those who have a consistent and established source of income. The best alternative is to apply for a loan using an app that does not consider income as a criterion.
Is it possible to acquire a personal loan without a job?
Yes, you certainly can. Today, with to technological advancements, it is much simpler to trace borrowers than it was in the past. In essence, you may now acquire a personal loan without having a job. In actuality, all you have to do is submit your proof of account and go through the application procedure. Loanspotafrica is one of the sites that best facilitates this.
If you’re searching for a short-term loan, a KiaKia loan is absolutely something you should check into. If you acquire credit points with them for a long period, you may request for considerably larger loans. All you have to do is go to their website, fill out the relevant procedures, and your loan application will be processed.
This post was first published on nyscinfo.com.