This post is about Renmoney loan opportunities for Nigerian youths, especially members of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
What is Renmoney?
Renmoney is a Microfinance bank based in Lagos Nigeria that offers loans to Nigerians without collateral or guarantors. They have been providing business and personal loans to Nigerians since 2012, and over 200,000 loans have been provided by this bank.
Can Renmoney give loan to Corpers?
Yes, provided they meet Renmoney loan requirements.
Renmoney loan requirement
Below are the Renmoney loan requirements;
1. Applicants must have an active bank account with any commercial bank in Nigeria
2. Must have a job or a sustainable business
3. Applicants must be between the age of 22 and 59 years
4. Your statement of Bank account statement for up to 6 months
5. Recent passport photograph.
6. Identity Card from where you work
How to get a loan from Renmoney
Below are steps to get a loan from Renmoney;
1. Go to Renmoney official website
2. Fill and complete loan application form on the website,
3. Upload all the required documents
4. Wait for them to approve your application. If they approve your application, you will get it within 24 hours or less.
You can also visit Renmoney branch if you don’t want to apply online.
How much loan can you get?
You can get up to N4 million from Renmoney.
Renmoney interest rate
Interest rate depends on your repayment choice. The longer the repayment, the bigger the interest rate.
For a year repayment the interest rate can be up to 33.9%. But you will get low interest rate if you will be paying back in 1,2 or 6 months. The loan term is between 1 and 12 months.
RenMoney Head office Address:
23, Awolowo Road Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria.
If you have any question, drop it in the comment section below. If you find this post useful, kindly share with your friends.
Quick Links👉 How to apply for NYSC/CBN loan
👉 NYSC Senate List 2020 Batch A - Check Your Name Here!
👉 New minimum wage update (N31,800)
👉 How to write a CV - samples
👉 Top Skills to Learn in Nigeria as a Corps member
👉 10 places to get loan in Nigeria without collateral
👉 NYSC 2020 Batch A Time Table