The Guaranty Trust Bank Plc is a well-structured bank operating beyond the shores of Nigeria and Africa as a whole. The bank presents a mouth-watering money management services designed for the success of every business.
After it was established in 1990, the bank has excelled as a financial institution and has helped both medium and small business clientele into famous corporate entities. Its steady growth record for the past years is a trait every business would like to copy.
When it comes to effective investment in Nigeria, Gtbank as a commercial organization offers world-standard services designed to meet your needs.
The steps to follow to open a business/corporate account with the bank are very easy and do not need you to make any deposit before the account can be opened. Also check list of loans you can get from GTBank.
How to open a corporate account with Gtbank
Kindly follow the steps highlighted below to open a Gtbank corporate saving account;
- Visit www.gtbank.com to download gtb corporate account opening form.
Complete the form and submit together with any needed documents at any gtb branch close to you.
Gtb Corporate Account Requirement
To successfully apply for business/cooperate account opening, you need to provide;
- A form of identification. This is because validity is compulsory.
- Provide the certificate of your business registration and the official licenses issued in line with Nigeria’s law.
- Present your Tax ID Number. Businesses are held to account for tax remittance. As a result, your Tax Number is very important.
- Present your business address. This is compulsory.
- Provide your business name. It is often called DBA, which means “Doing Business As”. It is on your business’s certificate of registration.
- Present applicable references or cosigners for your business accounts should you have any.
Note: All the documents needed for the opening of a gtb business or corporate account in Nigeria are listed on the account application form.
When will my business account be ready?
Guaranty Trust Bank does not waste time in opening a business account once the applicant has fully provided all that is required. As soon as you hand over your application form to the bank, your account will be ready within days.
Why Opening A Business Account With Gtbank?
The bank gives you the opportunity to open an account on the most powerful currencies of the world for easy payments for export and imports and other international transactions.