Whenever there is a talk about loans that suit businesses and personal needs in Nigeria, the Guarantee Trust Bank, known mostly as GTB or GTBank is the go-to financial institution, as it offers a variety of loan to its customers in Nigeria. These loan types are designed to address specific needs. Also check out how to apply for CBN CIFI loan through GTBank.
Types of GTBank Loans
Below are the complete list of Guarantee Trust Bank loans;
1. GTBank mortgage
We are starting with this because, as they say, home is the king of all investment. GT Mortgage is a loan in Nigeria designed by the bank to give loans to customers who have their businesses and salaries accounts with Gtbank. This is in order to assist own their homes.
Apply For: CBN Non-Interest Loan 2023
Requirements for the gtbank mortgage
- A completed application form
- The property’s title document
- Offer letter to sell property from vendor
- Get a valuation report from GTBank’s approved estate valuer
- Search report from GTBank legal group
2. GTBank premium advance
This is an orbiting overdraft facility that is placed on your Debit Naira MasterCard.
Conditions for getting a premium ADVANCE from GTBank
- Must be a platinum customer.
- Average monthly salary must not be less than N1million in the 6 preceding months.
- Annual turnover must not be less than N10 million.
- Salary account in the last consecutive 3 months must have been with Gtbank.
3. GTBank travel advance
This was designed to cater to the travel needs of Gtbank customers. However, your account must be domiciled at the bank to qualify for this loan. This loan takes care of your flight ticket, hotel reservation, airport pickup and transfer, tours, and other events.
4. GTBank vehicle insurance premium financing
The GTB car loan provides for salary earners and companies with GTBank accounts to pay for their car insurance premium ahead and split the repayment over a 12-month period.
5. Computer acquisition scheme
If you are a serving corps member, this loan is specifically designed to finance purchase of computers and mobile phones. However, the corps members with interest must have their allowance accounts domiciled with Gtbank. The loan repayment must be completed within the service year.
To apply for the computer acquisition scheme
- Complete and submit an application form
- Submit an Employer undertaking form
- Show proof of domiciliation of your NYSC allowance with GTBank.
6. GTBank maxplus
MaxPlus loan that offers you with a larger loan facility and a suitable repayment plan. Although only the platinum GTbank customers whose salary accounts are domiciled with the bank can access this loan option.
7. GTBank maxadvance loan
The GTBank Max Advance Loan is a type of loan that offers loans to selected employees of private and public organizations. These set of beneficiaries must however have their salary accounts with Gtbank.
Quick credit is a loan designed for salary earners and the self-employed. The GTB quick credit loan facility offers you access to instantly cash which you can pay back over a period of 6 – 12 months at an interest of 1.33%.
To Apply For A Gtb Quick Credit Loan
- Use the quickcredit GTB loan code – *737*51*51#.
- Use any of the GTBank online and mobile banking platforms.
- Click here for more information.
9. GTBank school fees advance (GTBank student loan)
Otherwise called Gtbank Student loan, this loan facility gives you the chance to pay school fees for your child/ward. However, the loan type is designed specifically for Nigeria based institutions, and it is for both the staff of private and public institutions.
To Apply For A Gtbank Student Loan
- Fill and submit an application form, accompanied with employer undertaking form.
- Provide the school fees bill and credit insurance.
- Ensure that your staff terminal benefit is domiciled in GTB.
10. GTB salary advance
The salary adavance loan offers you up to 50% of your monthly salary ahead. Meanwhile, only private companies and government agency employees who have their salary accounts with Gtbank can access this loan.
To apply for a GTB salary advance
- Use the GTBank internet banking platform.
- Use the GTB loan code – *737*8*2#.
- Visit any branch of GTBank or ATM.
- GTBank Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- How to Apply for GTB Affiliate Programme in Nigeria
- How to Buy Airtime with GTBank 737 and Get Double Recharge
- Where to Get Instant Cash Loans in Nigeria
Apply For: CBN Non-Interest Loan 2023