After you have been offered provisional admission by JAMB, the next is to print your Admission Letter. In this post, we will show you how to print your JAMB admission letter for all academic year.
You should print your JAMB Admission letter in coloured with A4 paper. Before you print your JAMB admission letter, try to do the following;
Make sure your name is on the released admission list of your institution.
Confirm you have been offered admission by JAMB.
All candidates who gain admission into tertiary institutions in Nigeria are to proceed to JAMB portal for printing their admission letter.
How to print JAMB admission letter for all year
All candidates who have been admitted into tertiary institutions in Nigeria should follow the steps below to print their admission letters;
1. Go to Jamb portal at www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/,
2. Login to your profile with your e-mail and password. But if you’re a new user, create profile account before you can proceed,
3. Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services,
4. Click on “Print Admission Letter”,
Note: you have to make a payment of N1,000 (One Thousand Naira Only) online before you will be able to access your admission letter from JAMB.
5. After clicking on “Print Admission Letter”, a Transaction ID will be generated and displayed on the screen,
6. Please, take note of the transaction ID that is in bold red font. Also, JAMB will send a copy of this transaction ID to your email address,
7. Click on the “Continue” button if you wish to pay with card right away. But if wish to pay via Inter switch (ATM, Quickteller, Bank deposit) your transaction ID will be required,
8. On the Interswitch page, enter your card details and click on Pay button,
9. Your payment Status will be displayed on “My Payment Section”,
10. Click on Continue button.
Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide, Year of Exam, and JAMB Reg. Number. After providing the two information, your admission will be shown on the screen and ready for printing.