You’ve probably heard of the Abeg app, a peer-to-peer (P2P) social bill payment network that allows you to send and receive money from other Abeg users without sharing your bank account information. All you need is their Abeg tag to send them money or request money from them. in this article, we will show you how to sign up for Abeg account 2021.
While Abeg is comparable to Cashapp, its designers expect it will break the same barriers that currently control financial institutions and transform how regular people think about digital payment.
Giving money to friends and splitting costs is straightforward with Abeg. Did you end up with an excessively huge bar tab after that TGIF party? You can contribute to the bill by abegging it. Meet Abeg, BBNAIJA Season 6 headline sponsor.
By linking your social media accounts, you may now use Abeg to buy airtime, pay bills, and discover Abeg members on Twitter and Instagram.
Other unique features on the Abeg app include a Giveaway option, Ajo (a communal saving tool), Cliques (for bill splitting), and loans. The remaining three are still in the works.
How to Sign Up for Abeg Account
- Install the app from the Google Play Store or the App Store on your iOS device.
- “Create an account” is the first option.
- Enter your name, phone number, email address, and password to complete the sign-up process.
- They will send you a One-Time Passcode (OTP) to verify your phone number.
- You’ll need to provide your BVN once you’ve gotten in. This is how your bank account is linked to the app, allowing you to fund your wallet.
- You’ll also need to generate a shareable transfer tag.
- You can see mutual Abeg users by linking your social media accounts to your Abeg app.
That is all you need to know about how to sign up for abeg account. Please share this article on your social media platforms so others can benefit. You can also subscribe to our newsletter for latest information.