iHatch is a free, rigorous 5-month program that offers coaching, seminars, and boot camps to help Nigerian business owners develop marketable, scalable business models from their first ideas. The youth, innovation, entrepreneurship, and technology will be the main areas of concentration for the incubation program.
- Individuals/groups with an innovative business plan with product or prototype that will help in developing the Nigerian economy.
- Individuals/group willing to establish a legal company and begin business operations in Nigeria
- Participants must be at least 18 years old.
SECTOR: All sectors (Education Technology (EdTech)
- Agricultural Technology (AgriTech)
- Health Technology (HealthTech)
- Financial Technology (FinTech)
- Government Technology (GovTech)
- Support entrepreneurs that use creative commercial services and products to address social challenges.
- Create a model incubation program and expand it to other states in Nigeria.
- Strengthen the technological ecosystem by centering support on selected IT sectors.
- Establish connections between the startups and investors/corporations.
- Boost the number of successful businesses to improve employment rates.
- Free offline/online interactive trainings
- Free co-working space at NCAIR, Abuja
- Mentorship sessions with tech specialists
- Networking Opportunities
- Funding Opportunities
How To Apply
Go to Nigerian Digital Innovation (ONDI) on accounts.google.com to apply
This information was first published on nyscinfo.com. DMCA PROTECTED.