The Republic of Ireland is one of the best European destinations for Nigerians who want to go for vacation, studies, business, or even relocation and other important activities. For studies, they are many Nigerians currently studying in many of their universities. No matter the reason for which you want to travel to Ireland, you need to have full, authentic information on how you to apply for Ireland visa in Nigeria. In this article, we take you on a journey of how you can apply and get your application for Ireland visa approved here, in Nigeria, at the Ireland Embassy. Irish Visa in Nigeria.
Points to Note before Applying for Irish Visa in Nigeria
Before applying for the Irish visa in Nigeria, here are the important points to consider:
- Ireland embassy in Nigeria doesn’t deal directly with visa applicants in Nigeria. Because of that, all your visa applications and documents are to be forwarded to the embassy through VFS Global official website.
- To apply for an Irish visa in Nigeria, you don’t need to schedule an appointment with the embassy. You can walk in and submit your filled application form.
- If you have been granted a visa, try to bring copies of the documentation you provided with your application with you to the point of entry, as immigration agents may want to verify it.
- Read the instruction note before filling out the online visa application form. It will assist you through the process.
- Make certain that Ireland is your primary destination.
- Documents are to be submitted in English Language.
Types of Irish Visa
Short term Irish Visa
- Visiting visa
- Business visa
- Conference visa
- Exam& interview visa
- Cultural events & performance Visa.
- Student visa
Long Term Irish Visa
- Starting a business on Ireland visa
- Join a spouse visa
- Employment visa
Steps to follow to Apply for Ireland Visa in Nigeria
Download the application form online
Fill the form with required, accurate information
Have your 8-digit visa reference number in mind
Attach all the documents
Documents Required for Ireland Visa in Nigeria:
- International passport with a maximum of 6 months’ validity and empty pages
- Photocopy of the 32 pages of the passport must be submitted.
- Evidence of sufficient funds for the travel and other expenses
- A stamped and signed statement of account of the last 6 months from your bank
- Police clearance certificate
- Confirmation of hotel reservation for the period of your stay
- Photocopies of all earlier visas in your passport
- Evidence of flight booking, detailing the airline, departure and arrival dates
- Statement for the reason for visit (written)
- For underage travelers:
- Original birth certificate
- Letter of consent from parents/guardian
- Photocopy of the parent’s identity card or passport date page.
- Signed visa application by the guardian.
ADDRESSES OF IRELAND VISA APPLICATION CENTRES
Ireland Visa Application Centre, Manor Hall, Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way, Opposite The Treasure Garden Estate, 3rd Roundabout, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Servicing hours Monday to Thursday.
Ireland Visa Application Centre,
No 38, Lobito Crescent, Wuse 11, Abuja.
Servicing hours: Monday to Friday 8.00 a.m. – 3.00 p.m.