The Food Concepts begin activities in 2001. From inception, our mission has been obvious and centered: to upset the food sector in West Africa and to convey phenomenal fulfillment to our partners.
Since launching in 2004, Chiken Republic (Subsidiary of Food concept) has officially opened 55 stores in Nigeria and Ghana. On this basis, we are glad for the brand’s well deserved reputation as the quickest developing chicken QSR in West Africa and the number 1 chicken QSR in Nigeria (both in incomes and number of outlets). Also, Chicken Republic was positioned as one of Nigeria’s best 20 brands over all classifications (Financial Standards Awards 2009).
We are recruiting to fill the position beneath:
Job Title: Management Graduate Trainee (Restaurant Manager, Assistant Restaurant Manager, Shift Manager)
Job Description & responsibilities:
- Keep up in overall quality and administration norms.
- Follow up on supervisory group shift control issues
- Create Operations Excellence Audit activity plan.
- Guarantee that Health and Safety and Food security working practices are adhere to at all times
- Financial planning
- Develop budget plans and strategies to achieve target.
- Keep regular contact with customers to get feed back on service, food quality and staff friendliness using customers remark cards.
- Respond to customer complaints on a weekly basis.
- Conduct management meetings.
- Manage the implementation of local sale building programme
- B.Sc/HND in any related field
- Minimum of 2nd class lower division (B.Sc) or Lower credit (HND)
- Strong leadership, motivational and management skills.
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Pro-active self-starter
- Emphatic and steady
- Capacity to work with next to zero supervision
- Ability to adjust rapidly to evolving needs.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Qualified candidate should CIick here to Apply