Do you own a company in Africa with an innovative solution to known challenges? If ‘yes’ then KTN Global Alliance African Challenge 2021 is for you.
Through the program KTN Global Alliance African, companies operating in Nigeria, South Africa, and Kenya can apply for an innovative challenge.
The challenge is to identity firms with quick innovative solutions to challenges encountered in their very industry or sector.
With KTN Global Alliance Africa, innovations that can bring about scalable impact are sure. Read also: How to Apply for NERC Essay Challenge 2021 for SS2
Some of its aim is job creation, business promotion, reduced poverty, skills building, business support and others.
The program is actually a six (6) years project that is fully funded by United Kingdom (UK).
Eligibility/Requirements For The Program
For one to show interest, such a firm must have meet up with the following;
- Be a firm having an industrial challenge(s) that will gain a lot from solutions presented across the industry.
- Be a big company from either Nigeria, South Africa, or Kenya intending to solve general challenges regarding the economy.
The criteria to determine the company are;
- Nigeria: A firm having a workforce size of over fifty (50) employees, and also possesses a yearly turnover of one hundred million (N100,000,000) above.
- South Africa: A firm having a workforce size of over fifty (50) employees, and also possesses a yearly turnover of R 50 million above.
- Kenya: Any company with a workforce size of over fifty (50) employees, and/ or a yearly turnover of KES 25 millions.
How To Apply For KTN Global Alliance African Challenge 2021
Those Interested should click here to apply
For more information: Visit the official webpage of the 2021 KTN Global Alliance African Challenge here.
As our esteem reader, you can share this information with others through social media platforms or by making use of the share button.