Are you willing to serve under Kwara State Government? Do you have the possible qualifications in becoming a civil servant? If ‘yes’ , then it will be a big opportunity for you, as Kwara State has come up with the civil service commission recruitment for 2021. The Kwara State civil service recruitment is ongoing. Interested and qualified candidates are hereby invited to apply and fill in the limited vacant positions in the following Ministries, Agencies and Department;
- Mininstry of Works.
- Mininstry of Energy.
- Mininstry of Enterprise.
- Mininstry of Planning and Finance.
- Mininstry of Health.
- Mininstry of Justice.
- Mininstry of Water Resources.
- Mininstry of Science and Technology, Tertiary Education.
- Mininstry of Communication.
- Mininstry of Community Development and Local Government Chieftaing Affairs.
- Mininstry of Youth Development and Sport.
- Mininstry of Environment.
- Mininstry of Human Capital Development and Education.
- Mininstry of Rural Development and Agriculture.
- Mininstry of Social Development and Women Affairs.
- Physical Planning Authority.
- Bureau of Statistics.
- Bureau of Office of Surveyor General and Land.
- Office of Head of Service.
- Office of the Auditor General (State and Local Government).
The following are expected to be possessed by all applicants;
- The highest education certificate.
- WAEC/SSCE certificate.
- First school leaving certificate.
- Birth certificate.
- Certificate of citizenship.
- Professional qualification.
Method of Application
Application for any of the available offices/vacant position will be done online through the official portal at kwaracscjobportal.com
The official opening of the portal will be on Friday April 9th 2021, and closes on Sunday April 18th 2021.
MALLAM JIYA G.
Kwara state civil service commission permanent Secretary