Lester B Pearson Scholarship 2020 At University of Toronto, Canada
The University of Toronto in Canada is offering an innovative academic opportunity to attract outstanding students and academics from around the world. This scholarship program accepts international students who show exceptional academic achievement and creativity and who are recognized as leaders within their school.
AD: Get Federal Government Loan For Business Startup => See Here!
- School nomination deadline: November 30, 2020
- Student OUAC application deadline: December 14, 2020 (Please note this is the final date to apply to the OUAC; however, it is recommended you apply for admission through the OUAC before November 7, 2020 as spaces in programs fill up quickly and popular programs may close early).
- Student scholarship application deadline: January 18, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Awards: Up to 37
Value of Award: The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships will cover tuition, books, incidental fees, and full residence support.
Duration of Program: Four years.
- Applicants must be international students (i.e. a non-Canadian requiring a study permit)
- Must be an original and creative thinker
- All applicants must have showed strong leadership skills
- Must be in their final year of secondary school or have graduated no earlier than June 2020
- Applicants must intend to begin university in the upcoming academic year (students already attending post-secondary studies cannot be considered; students starting their studies in January 2020 at another post-secondary institution cannot be considered)
Get a nomination form from your school (Higher institutions not already verified are to apply to take part in the program)
Apply to study at the University of Toronto to begin your studies in 2021 and complete your application for admission by the deadlines. Kindly be advised that you will be considered for the Pearson Scholarship for your first choice of program at U of T. You may apply for several programs and may receive admission to them all; however, the Pearson Scholarship, if awarded to you, would be restricted to your first choice of the program at U of T at the time our scholarship decisions are made.
Once we’ve received a nomination and you’ve applied to the university, you can complete the online Lester B. Pearson Scholarship application.