If you are interested in studying for the nursing profession in Nigeria, it is highly important you know the best schools of nursing in Nigeria to choose from. This is because, to compete with the best in your field, you must also be in the best place where you can be best taught and be prepared for the future.
Nursing is a great profession and, as such, many Nigerians are interested in studying to become nurses, but most times, they end up in places that offer less in teaching quality and conducive learning environment. In this article, we list out the top 7 schools of nursing in Nigeria and their website to help you easily locate them.
- 1 List of best schools of Nursing in Nigeria
- 2 1. Basic School of Nursing, Federal Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State
- 3 2. Mater School of Nursing – Ebonyi State
- 4 3. Imo State School of Nursing Joint Hospital
- 5 4. ECWA School of Nursing, Egbe – Kogi State
- 6 5. School of Nursing, Ogbomosho – Oyo State
- 7 6. Ondo State School of Nursing
- 8 7. FCT School of Nursing
- 9 Related
List of best schools of Nursing in Nigeria
Here are the best schools of Nursing in Nigeria:
1. Basic School of Nursing, Federal Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State
This is the leading school of nursing in Nigeria, as has been testified to, by its former students. It is at the heart of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State. You can reach the school via their website www.fetha.ng and email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Mater School of Nursing – Ebonyi State
With a beautiful learning environment coupled with state-of-the-art facilities, this school is a darling of many aspiring nurses. You can visit the school’s website on www.matersomn.org or email them on email@example.com.
3. Imo State School of Nursing Joint Hospital
The Imo State School of Nursing Joint Hospital is at Mbano in Imo state. The school’s website is www.sonmbano.org and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. ECWA School of Nursing, Egbe – Kogi State
Established and owned by Ecwa Church, the nursing school boast of skilled professionals and tutors in the field of nursing, plus great learning facilities. This school is located in Kogi State.
5. School of Nursing, Ogbomosho – Oyo State
This school of nursing is owned by the prestigious Bowen University and is situated right inside the university’s Teaching Hospital. If you want to get more information about the institution, contact them via Website: www.bowensonogbomosho.com
6. Ondo State School of Nursing
This Akure based school is reputable for giving the best of training to nursing students. If you want to register to study in the institution, you can reach the school through the following:
7. FCT School of Nursing
Call it the capital of schools of nursing in Nigeria, and you won’t be wrong. This school is located in FCT, the heart of Nigeria. Some of its features include world-class facilities and greatly motivated lecturers. Website: www.fctson.net