List of Banks Offering Best Payday Loan In Nigeria
A payday loan is a type of instant loan which allow you to borrow money instantly with no documentation or collateral. You can access this loan from some banks by dialing a short code on your mobile phone. In this post, we will show you list of banks offering best payday loan in Nigeria.
List of banks offering best payday loan in Nigeria
Below are the banks where you can access payday loan in Nigeria;
1. Guarantee Trust Bank (GTBank)
GTB has commenced the disbursement of about N5million to people who are interested in getting loan from the bank through their payday loan platform. The loan is only available to people whose salary account is with the bank which must have been in operation for minimum of three months. However, there is also another platform called Quick Credit which is accessible to people who are on salary basis or not on a salary basis. This gives an opportunity to obtain any amount between N10,000 and N5million.
The interest on the loan is very bearable which is 1.3% on monthly basis. This is the basic factor that makes the loan to be considered very easy and accessible.
Therefore, it is good to let you know what it requires to access the loan.
Requirements to obtain the loan.
- The loan is for a period of 30 days for salary advance platform which can be renewed every month.
- Applicants who are not on salary basis but wish to access the loan must have recorded a continuous flow of at least N20,000 into his/her account every month for a good 6 months.
- Applicants who works in a public establishment must earn nothing less than N25,000 per month while applicants working in a private establishment must be earning at least N50,000 per month.
- Applicants must not be less than 18 years old.How applying for this loan or checking your eligibility for requisition.
How to apply
Dial 7378*2# on your mobile phone to start the processing.
To check if you are eligible for the loan, dial 73751*51#.
2. Polaris Bank
Polaris bank also offers payday loan for their customers. You can request for an advance payment of up to 70% of you next salary.
The loan is also very easy and convenient to access. There is an instant code for Polaris payday loan. Dial 83312# to begin the processing and your request will be granted within 2 minutes.
The loan can instantly be gotten using ATM or the Polaris mobile device USSD codes or PolarisXperience.
- Applicants’ salary account must be registered and operated with Polaris Bank.
- All applicants must be a worker in any recognized public or private establishment.
3. Zenith Bank
Zenith bank is another bank that offers payday loan. It is organized to help their customers meet any unexpected or urgent needs before their next salary is paid. This loan platform is also meant for people who has an account with the bank.
- The applicant must have a functional salary account in the bank.
- Applicants has an opportunity to request for 60% of their salary to be paid in their next salary.
Note: Zenith bank uses customers BVN to track any applicant who has an account with other banks that refused to payback the loan. They will deduct it from any other bank you are using through your BVN.
4. Access Bank
Access bank payday loan is for both salary earners and people that are not salary earners. It is primarily arranged to help their customers meet their urgent or unexpected needs 24/7 in advance of their salary.
The loan does not need collateral nor guarantor, it does not even necessarily need you going to the bank to apply for it. You can be any where at anytime to make your request for it.
Access bank has a payday loan code which is accessible to all her customers. Dial 90111# or 42611#.
Payday loan is very good to apply for in order to meet your urgent needs. However, you have to be careful not to allow it to become part of you. Do not because of the availability of payday loan to run into debt. Remember, it is not all financial needs that should make you borrow. Please, be sensible enough to know what you ought to do.
Other loan opportunities
- How To Apply For Personal Loan From FirstBank of Nigeria
- How To Get Quick Loan by Dialing USSD Code On Your Phone
- How To Apply For FarmerMoni Loan