The Lumi Currency is the African Diaspora’s 6th Region’s single currency. The African Kingdoms Lumi (AKL) or simply the Lumi is another name for it.
Mr. Timothy Elisha McPherson, President of the African Diaspora Central Bank, designed the currency for the Maroon Town, but it was approved by the Economic Community of the Sixth African Region in 2019.
The Lumi Currency is backed by 4 grains of gold solar energy, according to its creators. The word “Luminous” inspired the currency’s name.
The Diaspora Central Bank issues the Lumi Currency, which is not a cryptocurrency. As a result, the Lumi has both real and digital BankNotes.
Today’s Lumi exchange of 21 February 2022
The Lumi exchange rate has surged to new highs today, compared to its value during the last year, which has consistently increased by roughly 0.3 percent.
- Lumi to Nigerian Naira 1AKL = 6599.35 NGN
- Lumi to Central Africa Franc 1 AKL = 9163.38 CFA
- Lumi to Egyptian Pound 1AKL = 250.91 EGP
- Lumi to South African Rand 1AKL = 239.49 ZAR
- Lumi to Ghanian Cedi 1AKL = 102.07 GHS
- Lumi to Kenyan Shilling 1AKL = 1812.02 KES
- Lumi to Algerian Dinar 1AKL = 2243.38 DZD
- Lumi to Libyan Dinar 1AKL = 73.27 LYD
- Lumi to Tunisian Dinar 1AKL = 45.80 TND
- Lumi to Moroccan Dirham 1AKL = 149.25 MAD
- Lumi to Zimbabwean Dollar 1AKL = 5134.00 ZWL
- Lumi to Ugandan Shilling 1AKL = 56116.72 UGX
- Lumi to Liberian Dollar 1AKL = 2455.31 LRD
- Lumi to Tanzanian Shilling 1AKL = 36900.37 TZS
- Lumi to Angolan Kwanza 1AKL = 8240.67 AOA
- Lumi to Malawian Kwacha 1AKL = 12856.78 MWK