Introducing the Mastercard Foundation Associate Program, a new initiative to provide young people with 12-month entry-level roles to develop competencies and capabilities in leadership, employability, and basic entrepreneurship knowledge and skills.
About MasterCard Foundation
The Mastercard Foundation seeks a world where everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper. All people, no matter where their starting point in life, should have an equal chance to succeed. We believe that with access to education, financial services, and skills training, people can have that chance. Our focus is helping economically disadvantaged young people in Africa to find opportunities to move themselves, their families, and their communities out of poverty to a better life.
Benefits of Mastercard Foundation Associate Program
The Associate Program for graduates will provide young people with 12-month entry level roles to develop competencies and capabilities in leadership, employability, and basic entrepreneurship knowledge and skills, helping you thrive in the workplace.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to MasterCard Foundation on www.baobabplatform.org to apply
How to apply for any of the 12-month positions:
- Log into the Baobab Platform. If you don’t have an account, register one.
- Go to the Opportunities page by selecting the Opportunities icon on the menu bar.
- In the toolbar on the left side of the screen, select Opportunity type and choose Internships.
- Finally, select your country. The page feed will then provide all the internships available in your country.
- To be sure that the internship that you are viewing is part of the Associate Program, look for “Mastercard Foundation Transitions Community” at the top of each post.
- Apply for positions for which you are interested and suited
If you are interested in the position, select the Learn More button and then the Go to Opportunity button to begin the application.