Are you a Nigerian or a Ghanaian woman? Do you intend having broader knowledge on Microsoft applications/programming? If ‘yes’ then this opportunity is solely meant for you, as the Microsoft team is preparing an event to empower women in Nigeria and Ghana on Technology.
Microsoft is Empowering Women in Technology in both Nigeria and Ghana. At Microsoft, the goal of empowering women in the next generation is a major aspect of their objectives, as they concentrate on committing their resources in achieving this. This will bring about successful women leaders, and change makers in the Africa continent.
Microsoft as a brand in collaboration with the Africa Development Center, will be organizing a week long program for women in both Nigeria and Ghana, focusing on software engineering.
During the program, the proposed goal to achieve are;
- Deepen the technical knowledge of successful candidates.
Sharpen candidates interview skills.
Have a good interaction, and networking with Microsoft female software engineers, and others if possible.
About the Program
Program/Event Venue: Virtual Event.
Date Program/Event: May 3rd, to May 7th, 2021.
Time Program/Event: 9am to 12pm +1GMT
- Graduates from any recognized Institution (Any course).
- Must have at least 1year to 3years experience on programming/SWE.
- Reside in either Nigeria or Ghana.
- Must be a female (Since the program is strictly meant for Women).
- Be available to attend the 2-3hours online lectures (classes) for the one week long.
- Must have a browsing system with a reliable internet connection.
For Further enquiry on how to apply, kindly visit the Official Webpage of the Program via https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/leap/empowering-women-in-tech/
You can also share this post with others who might found it interesting, so they can benefit from the program as long as they are eligible.