Are you a Nigerian graduate between the age bracket of 18 and 35 years old? Do you wish to take part in a three (3) months training where you will end up gaining knowledge, skills and a better understanding about the fast changing world? If ‘yes’, waste no time in applying for the Work Experience Program of the Federal government of Nigeria. ✓ Check your NYIF Loan Status!
The Work Experience Program is among the collection of economic sustainability agenda being carried out as a campaign of the Federal Ministry of Youths and Sports development in Nigeria.
Just recently a medical research study, and also analysis of different surveys on the Nigerian youth, with respect to employability qualities, was accomplished together with series of one–to-one interactions. It was made known that one of the factors of joblessness is the acute absence of practical work experience and skills.
The Work Experience Program (WEP) campaign is a 3-month teaching program that will certainly give participating individuals the chance to gain relevant firsthand understanding, develop their skills as well as work environment competencies that will substantially boost their possibilities for successful employment. How to Apply for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships
Benefits of the Work Experience Program
Successful interns will get:
1) You will be given the chance to relate professional courses with work environment situations.
2) Offers you valuable insight into the variety of employees in the work environment.
3) Train you on how to handle the demands and expectations of the fast-changing world of work.
4) Boosts your soft skills such as teamwork, self-confidence skills, psychological intelligence, and also analytical skills.
5) Gives you suitable knowledge, abilities, and also perspectives pertaining to both unpaid works.
To be qualified for this training program, prospects:
- Should be between 18 to 35 years old, and must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Should have a valid government-issued way of recognition or identification
- Be ready to carry out some travel if selected for the program and the physical training area is not in their home state
- Must have graduated from a tertiary institution (BSc/HND).
How to apply for Work Experience Program (WEP) of the federal government
Kindly share this information with friends and relations.