NDA list of successful candidates for the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) has being officially released.
The general public should by this publication be informed that AFSB 73rd Regular Course list can be checked by those who sat for the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Screening Test, which took place on the 31st of July 2021. Since the date for the interview is very close.
How To Check The NDA List of Successful Candidates for the 2021 AFSB
To confirm if your name is on the list you can visit the official webpage of NDA via http://www.nda.edu.ng/ or click here to access the PDF List.
Screening Schedule For the NDA Successful Candidates
The interview of shortlisted candidates will take place in three batches (Batch 1-3).
The date for the interview is from 14th of August to 25th of September 2021. And It will be done at the NDA Campus in Kaduna State.
The Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) will screen the candidates based on the batches stipulated below;
BATCH A (One)
All candidates in this batch should report to the camp on the 14th to 28th of August 2021;
- Cross River.
BATCH B (Two)
All candidates in this batch should report to the camp on the 28th of August to 11th of September 2021;
BATCH C (Three)
All candidates in this batch should report to the camp on the 11th to 25th of September 2021;
Instruction for all Successful Candidates
Those whose name appears on the NDA list of Successful Candidates for the 2021 AFSB are to abide by the following instructions;
- Anyone who cannot report on the scheduled date of interview will be disqualified.
- Candidates in Batches 2 and 3 who appear before their scheduled date will be disqualified.
- All candidates will be fed and accommodated, but must come with their BVN.
- All candidates will be screened on several standings before the interview proper.
Note: Screening will be on credentials, medical, and fitness. Anyone who fails any of the screening will be pushed out of the camp.
Things To Take Along while going for the screening are;
- 2021 JAMB UTME Result Slip (2 photocopies and the original).
- Acknowledgement Slip and NDA Test Admission Card (2 photocopies and the original).
- Birth Certificate.
- Academic Certificates, including PSLC (2 photocopies and the original).
- Attestation letter. Preferably from local government chairman, military personnel from same state.
- Letter of consent from parent.
- Failure to come with the Attestation and Letter of Consent which must be downloaded from the DNA webpage will result in automatic disqualification.
- Come along with writing materials.
- blue shorts and white T-shirts (3 each).
- White canvas and three pairs of white socks.
- The sum of two thousand five hundred naira (N2,500) to confirm O’lvel results.
- A WAEC or NECO Scratch Card.
- Passport photograph (4 copies).
- Second copy of postcard used in the examination.
- Face/Nose mask.
- Transportation (to and fro).
For more enquiry, visit the NDA website via https://nda.edu.ng/
Kindly share this information with Friends and relatives with the aid of social media platforms.