We are pleased to inform you that the Nigerian Army recruitment for 2021 has begun. The public and all interested candidates are hereby informed that the online registration for 81 Regular Recruit Recruitment (RRR) for both Trades/Non Tradesmen/women begun on February 15, 2021. The method of application is shown below. Just keep reading.
How to apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021
The method of application for Nigerian Army Recruitment is as shown below;
- Visit Nigerian Army Recruitment portal at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
Create a profile account or login with your username and password.
Fill the application form appropriately.
Submit completed form online and print out registration slip.
Print out and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
Note: ensure you bring along copies of the application and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centres. Check out Nigerian Army Recruitment Past Questions & Answers (Download Free PDF).
Nigerian Army application form 2021 (Basic Requirements)
All applicants must meet the following requirements;
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Must possess a National Identification Number (NIN).
- Applicants must be medically, physically and mentally fit.
- Must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- Applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB including the English Language.
- Besides the above requirements, those applying as tradesmen/women must have Trades Test/City Guild certificate. Check application portal for details.
- Applicant must be between the age of 18 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, while tradesmen/women must be between 22 and 26 years.
- Not less than 1.68 metres tall for male, and 1.62 for female candidates.
- Candidates are to note that there will be Pre-Selection Computer-Based Test.
Take note of the following
- All screening of candidates will be done at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring electronic or recording devices to the recruitment centre.
- All candidates are expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols including regular washing of hands, use of face mask, physical distance, etc.
Below is the official post on Twitter by the Nigerian Army Headquarters, announcing the recruitment:
This is to inform the general public and all interested qualified candidates that the online registration for 81 Regular Recruit Intake for both Trades/Non Tradesmen and women will commence on 15 February, 2021. Please apply using the link below: https://t.co/KSbQYOAor5 pic.twitter.com/REngcSU5ht
— Nigerian Army (@HQNigerianArmy) February 14, 2021