Nigerian Breweries is one of the top companies in Nigeria that pay highest salaries to their staff. Other top firms that pay highest salaries are NNPC, Shell, Chevron, ExxonMobil, and so on. In this article, we shall look at Nigerian Breweries salary structure and how you can join them as an employee.
Nigerian Breweries Plc deals in the production of alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages, and it was founded in the year 1946.
If you want to know how much Nigerian Breweries pay to their staff or how to join the company, keep reading.
As earlier said, Nigerian Breweries is one of the top paying companies in Nigeria.
Salary structure of Nigerian Breweries (NB) PLC
Below how Nigerian Breweries pay their staff;
1. Sales representative is paid between N121,000 and N146,000 per month
2. Management Trainee go home with about N288,000 and N315,000 per month
3. Associate in Nigerian Breweries collects between N143,000 and N157,000 per month.
Note: Aside the basis salaries, staff at NB Plc also enjoys allowances which are paid in addition to their monthly salaries.
How to join Nigeria Breweries (NB) Plc
Getting a job at Nigerian Breweries is not an easy task because of high competitions. However, if you follow the guidelines below, you will stand a chance.
Guidelines for Application;
1. Look out for existing vacancies at National dailies and NB Plc cooperate website,
2. Do not submit your application for multiple times. Submitting more than one entry may ruin your chances of being considered for employment,
3. Prepare for aptitude test because it may be conducted depending on the kind of position,
4. Do not pay money to anyone for job offer,
5. Apply through NB Plc cooperate website.
Do you have questions or contributions? If yes, kindly go to the comment section below. We will be there to interact with your. Please, do not forget to share this post on social media.
Be the first to comment