The Nigerian Police Service Commission Recruitment 2022 – Police Academy 9th Regular Course Cadet Degree Programme is now accepting applications from qualified Nigerians.
The Police Service Commission is an independent government body empowered to appoint, promote, post, dismiss, and exercise disciplinary authority over members of the Nigerian Police Force under Section 153 of the 1999 Constitution.
By encouraging transparency and accountability in the police, it is our mission to enhance service delivery within the Nigerian Police Force.
The online registration procedure will last for Six (6) weeks, giving both male and female Nigerians of good character the chance to serve their country.
Qualifications and Requirements
The requirements for admission into the Academy include that the applicants must:
- Be Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN), score not less than 180 marks in the 2022 JAMB, and must have selected the Nigeria Police Academy as institution of first choice.
- Possess a minimum of 6 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WAEC / NECO with credit pass in Mathematics and English.
- Be aged between 17 – 22 years by 31st October, 2022.
- Be medically, physically, and psychologically fit, and not less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m for female.
- Have not less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (male only)
- Not be married or pregnant at the time of admission (female only)
- Have a valid email address and phone number.
- SSCE (WAEC/NECO) Statements of Results or certificates before 2017 will not be accepted.
- All interested candidates who match the aforementioned requirements are asked to go to https://polac.edu.ng to generate a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) code, which will be utilized to pay a non-refundable application fee of 5,000 Naira through any Nigerian commercial bank branch.
- A form that candidates must complete out and upload scanned copies of their test results, birth certificate, and state of origin certificate will be made available after successful payment.
- After that, candidates must print off their completed online applications and guarantor applications to be filled out and submitted at designated locations across the country.
- From September 19 to September 25, 2022, an automated physical examination exercise will be held at the “Seventeen (17) Zonal Commands Headquarters.”
- Prior to final selection of candidates who will undergo a 5-year academic and police training leading to a Bachelor’s Degree and commissioning into the Nigeria Police Force as Assistant Superintendent of Police II, successful candidates will participate in a Computer Based Test (CBT) and a subsequently Automated Medical Screening Exercise.
- Usman Alkali Baba, IGP Usman Alkali Baba, psc(+), NPM, fdc, guarantees that the procedure will be carried out in the best tradition of accountability and transparency.
- He cautions the applicants to be on the lookout for online imposters, con artists, and other criminal elements who might try to use the application process to defraud honest candidates.
- The IGP does, however, provide a warning that anyone found to be lacking in this area will be detained and charged.
This information was first published on nyscinfo.com DMCA PROTECTED.