Following the recently ended CBT on May 14th, 2023, the Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire, and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) has announced the Approved Timetable For Conclusion Of NSCDC And NIS Recruitment 2023.
According to the recent source, CDCFIB will begin physical screening and document verification of applicants for the 2023 Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corp (NSCDC) and Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment on June 14, 2023.
The Screening/Document Verification/Psychometric Test for applicants of the NSCDC Recruitment 2023 and NIS Recruitment 2023 across Zonal Commands begins on the 14th of June 2023 and finishes on the 28th of June 2023, according to CDCFIB.
Below the schedule of the exercise, kindly check it out:
CDCFIB Approved Timeline For Final NSCDC And NIS Recruitment 2023:
1. 7th to 13th June 2023 – Sending of notifications Via SMS and email to successful candidates
2. 14th to 28th June 2023 – Physical Screening/ Document Verification’ Psychometric test across Zonal Commands for NSCDC and NIS
3. 6th June to 30th July 2023 – Submission of Report of Physical Screening/Document Verification Exercise
4. 10th July 2023 – Presentation of Successful Applicants to the Board for Approval
5. 11th July to 26th August 2023 – Invitation of successful applicants by the Board for, Documentation/Issuance of, Appointment Letters to Officers by the Board and to the Junior Officers by the Services.
If you took part in the recently ended computer-based test for the NSCDC, keep an eye on your email inbox and spam folders, as well as your phone for e-mail and SMS invitations to the physical screening/document verification/psychometric test set for the above-mentioned date.