The NUTM Scholars Program (NSP) is a full-time, multidisciplinary postgraduate program in Technology, Entrepreneurship, and Design that runs for one year. Scholars will learn and research issues in technology, entrepreneurship and design, management, and leadership during the program. The NSP aims to develop outstanding young leaders from a variety of backgrounds across Africa to act as change agents in the region and around the world.
Criteria for Eligibility
- A recognized undergraduate degree in any field and a maximum age of 32 years (as on the date of application).
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to persevere in the face of adversity.
- Strong enthusiasm for a concept that has the potential to have a significant influence in Africa.
- Awareness of global trends in technology.
- High personal integrity, self-awareness and initiative.
- Good academic record
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
The Founding Class of the NUTM Scholars Program is being given full scholarships which includes;
- Tuition fee,
- Course materials,
- Meals and the
- Study trip.
How To Apply
Candidates who are interested and qualified should apply to the Nigerian University of Technology and Management (NUTM).
Stage 1: Fill out the online application form with information about your history, education, work experience, interests, and motivations. There is no cost to apply.
Stage 2 – Online Assessment: Candidates who have been shortlisted in Stage 1 will be invited to take an online assessment. Learning agility, personality qualities, and critical thinking abilities will all be tested during the evaluation.
Stage 3 – Telephonic Interview: Stage 2 qualified candidates will be contacted for a 20-minute telephonic interview. Your objectives and suitability for the NSP will be assessed during the telephonic interview.
Stage 4 – Panel Interview: The final stage is a 20-minute in-person panel interview. You will be evaluated on your aptitude, leadership potential, and motivation to participate in the Program at this point.
This information was first published on nyscinfo.com. DMCA PROTECTED.