NYSC DG Profile and His Monthly Salary
Many Corps members have been asking us “how much is the Director General of NYSC (Business Director) earn monthly”. So, I will show you NYSC DG profile including the amount he earn as salary.
Warning: The information provided in this page is for educational purpose only.
Who is the NYSC Director General?
The Director General of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) is currently the Brigadier General Shuaibu Ibrahim.
Before I show you the NYSC DG Salary, let’s first briefly look at his Biography.
NYSC DG profile (Biography)
The NYSC DG, Brigadier General Shuaibu Ibrahim is from Nasarawa State, Nigeria. He was born on July 13, 1967.
After he completed his primary and secondary school, he went to the University of Jos for his university education.
Shuaibu obtained both Bachelors and Masters degrees from the University of Jos.
He later obtained Doctorate Degree (PhD) in History from the University of Abuja in 2007.
His research area centered on Economic and Military History as well as Intergroup Relations.
Some of the previous positions he held in the military includes;
- Research Officer, Institute of Army Education (IAE);
- Military Assistant to the Director General of NYSC 1996-1999;
- Staff Officer Military History, National Defence College (NDC) 2004 – 2009;
- Senior Instructor, Nigerian Army School of Education 2009 – 2011;
- Staff Officer I Books Resources Procurement, Headquarters Nigerian Army Education Corps 2011 – 2012;
- Commandant Command Secondary School Suleja 2012-2014;
- Head of Department, History and War Studies at the Nigerian Defence Academy Nigerian Defence Academy 2014-2018.
- General Ibrahim is a Professional member of Historical Society of Nigeria (HSN),
- Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (MTRCN),
- Exam Ethics Marshal International (An Exam Ethics Marshal),
- Editorial Board, Ibom Journal of History, University of Uyo,
- Editor-in-Chief, Journal of History and Military Studies, Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna.
- He has authored publications, chapters in reputable academic journals.
In the course of his military careers, he has received several awards including Forces Service Star (FSS), Meritorious Service Star (MSS) and Distinguished Service Star (DSS).
Other special recognitions he received are;
- Chief of Army Staff Award as the Overall Best Participant for 2013 NAEC Executive Management Course;
- Nigerian Institute for Public Relation (NIPR) Special Recognition Award 2014;
- Award for Distinguished Professional Contributions to Public Services/Fellowship (FCAI) by Institute of Corporate Administration;
- Professional National Award of the Historical Society of Nigeria HSN 2018 and COAS Commendation Letter 2018.
NYSC DG Salary
I know this is the part most people would like to pay special attention. Well, the NYSC DG, Shuaibu Ibrahim is a commissioned Officer in the Nigerian Army. His rank is Brigadier-General which made him a one ranking army officer.
He is being paid by Nigerian army according to his rank therefore, his monthly salary is N750,000.
Quick Links👉 How to apply for NYSC/CBN loan
👉 NYSC Senate List 2020 Batch A - Check Your Name Here!
👉 New minimum wage update (N31,800)
👉 How to write a CV - samples
👉 Top Skills to Learn in Nigeria as a Corps member
👉 10 places to get loan in Nigeria without collateral
👉 NYSC 2020 Batch A Time Table