The Oncopadi Digital Health and Cancer Research Fellowship 2021 is now accepting applications. The Fellowship will assist health-care researchers in developing digital health skills and better using the potential of emerging digital technologies and practises. In this article, you will learn how to apply for Oncopadi Research Fellowship 2021.
The fellowship provides a unique opportunity for health care innovators (clinical personnel, such as physicians, nurses, allied health professionals, dentists, healthcare scientists, pharmacists, and others) to help shape and accelerate the cancer and digital revolutions. Fellows will have the opportunity to work with doctors, technologists, entrepreneurs, scientists, and patients as part of the fellowship programme.
The Oncopadi Digital Health and Cancer Research Fellowship will provide applicants with a significant chance to focus on shaping the unit’s ongoing research and development operations while being insulated from academic/clinical obligations.
Oncopadi is a digital patient navigation tool that provides factual information and a caring network to cancer sufferers and their loved ones. Oncopadi aims to make cancer treatment easier for you and your loved ones. Our cancer experts will give you their professional advice on your cancer diagnosis and treatment. We come to you when you’re in need.
- Type: Postgraduate
- Organisation: Oncopadi
- Country to study: Nigeria
- School to study-Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: September 5, 2021
Applicants who are chosen will get up to $4,000 each year.
Requirements for Oncopadi Fellowship
- Applicants must have a PhD and relevant research experience in public health or another medical-related field
- Applicants may or may not have completed their PhD programme prior to the start of the fellowship
- Applicants must be based in Lagos, Nigeria for the duration of the fellowship and be able to devote up to 6-12 months full-time to the research fellowship programme.
- A well completed application form
- Statement of Purpose
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copies of undergraduate and postgraduate diplomas
How to Apply for Oncopadi Research Fellowship 2021
If you’re interested and qualified, please fill out the form below. To apply, visit Oncopadi website for additional information.