Applications are being accepted from properly qualified individuals. Ibom Air, a famous airline owned by the state of Akwa Ibom, has begun hiring. Please read below, how to apply for Ibom air recruitment 2021.
The government of Akwa Ibom owns Ibom Air, a Nigerian airline. By concentrating on service quality, hospitality, and innovation, as well as our infusion of style and elegance, Ibom Air wants to set the standard as the airline of choice for customers in Nigeria, West Africa, and the rest of Africa. Find out How to Apply for Stanbic IBTC EZ Loan
Ibom air is looking for people to fill the following positions:
- Valid ATPL
- Valid Recurrent Training/Check
- Current first-class medical
- Minimum total flying hours—4000
- Minimum Jet Aircraft Hours—2000
- Minimum Command Hours on
- Multi-engine jet aircraft—1500
Note the Following, please:
- Ibom Air is an equal opportunity company dedicated to attracting and keeping a diverse staff.
- Ibom Air does not discriminate on the basis of handicap, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state, or local law.
- Attempt to learn more about the firm.
- Make sure you have a clear view as well. Try to figure out why you’re interested in this job. And why you’d be a good match. Examine your application as well.
- Don’t forget to interact with your audience. It’s an interview, not a questioning.
- It’s a good habit to get into. As a result, do mock interviews with friends or practise speaking in front of a mirror. See also Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment Portal
- It’s uncommon, but you may receive an offer letter based only on your application. You begin organising the event, but there are a few things to keep in mind before you get into party mode: Get it down on paper.
- Examine the written offer in full as well. Also, make sure all relevant information is provided, and if you don’t understand something, ask questions. Work profile, start date, length, and stipend.
- Once you’ve accepted the job offer, write a thank-you letter to the company.
- Also, send an e-mail to confirm your start date and convey your excitement about your new position.
How to Apply for Ibom Air Recruitment 2021
Interested and eligible individuals should submit their applications and CVs to email@example.com with the subject line “Ibom Air .” You can also visit Ibom Air official website for more infomation.