Do you have an undergraduate degree from any recognized university and you want to further your studies but you do not have the needed finance to sponsor yourself? Do you graduate with a Second Class (Upper Division) degree or its equivalent from an accredited university? If you are a young, qualified, talented, and enterprising African living in Africa and in the Diaspora and your answer to the questions is ‘yes’, then now is the time to take a step forward to grab the opportunity you have longed for. In this article, we show you how to apply for Pan African University Scholarship.
We enjoin you to read this post till the end to get all the necessary information that will guide you during your application process.
The Pan African University (PAU) has commenced the 2021/2022 edition of the Pan African University scholarships and it is welcoming applications for the Masters and PhD programmes at any of the approved PAU institutes from young, qualified, talented, and enterprising Africans for award of scholarships. Applicants with prospects, enthusiasm and grit to play transformative leadership roles as professionals, academics, industrialists, innovators, and entrepreneurs are especially encouraged to apply.
What is the criteria for eligibility for the Pan African University scholarship?
- Male must be 30 years while female must be 35 years.
- You must have an undergraduate from a recognized university.
- Must have Second Class (Upper Division).
- Original copies of relevant certificates.
- Certified copies of transcript (from university and high school).
- National Identity Card or international passport (personal data page).
- Recent colored passport photographs (2cm x 2cm.
- Detailed resume.
- Letter of recommendation from your former university lecturers.
- 3 reference university lecturers with Whatsapp number and email address (compulsory).
What are the benefits offered by the Pan African University scholarships?
- Access to excellent teachings by world-class faculty.
- A wide network of academic and professional partners in Africa and beyond.
- Mouthwatering scholarship scheme.
- Joint degree award from PAU and its host institutions.
- Great career guidance and prospects in some of the fast-growing industries in Africa.
- Access to multicultural and Pan-African learning and research environment.
How to apply for Pan African University Scholarship
All application process are to be completed online following the steps below;
- Visit www.pau-au.africa,
- Click on “Register” to create an account,
- Create a username and input a valid email,
- Login to your email box and click on the link sent to you to confirm your account,
- Createa valid password,
- Use the login details of the account you created to login to the portal,
- Click on the application page and fill the form,
- Upon completing the application form, click on “Save” and then the “Finish” button.
Be informed that deadline for submission of applications is 30th July, 2021.