Are you from the Niger Delta region, and wish to be educated in a tertiary institution through a scholarship scheme? If ‘yes’, then the Presidential Amnesty Program is here for you.
As a result of building Human capacity among Niger Delta youths, the Presidential Amnesty Programme (PAP) is giving out scholarship to persons from the impacted communities and ex-agitators into tertiary institutions.
Also, undergraduates will be opportune to serve in any of the Niger Delta communities for a period of twelve (12) months.
The criteria that will qualify someone for the PAP can be found on the official portal meant for the amnesty program scholarship, depending on applicant’s field of study. Thereafter, interested applicants are to visit the application portal to commerce registration, and upload their passports and other required documents.
Requirements for presidential amnesty program
The requirements are listed below for the different categories;
– O’level with at least 5 credits (Mathematics and English compulsory).
– JAMB Result.
– L.G.A letter of identification.
– Birth Certificate.
– Admission letter.
2. Postgraduate Studies
For those going for Master’s degree, the requirements needed from undergraduates must be provided alongside the following;
– Transcript of 1st degree.
– Statement of result.
While for Doctorate degree the above requirements must be presented, with addition of the following;
– Result/Certificate of Master’s degree.
– Admission letter.
– Statement of purpose.
– Candidates who are ex-agitators must present a UN Code.
– All applications must be submitted within the stipulated duration.
– pre-qualification test must be taken by shortlisted candidates, likewise verification of uploaded documents.
– PAP scholarship will be awarded to only those that will pass the test.
How to Apply for Presidential Amnesty Program scholarship
Interested persons are to start the application process by clicking here.
Be the first to comment