The INEC Continuous Registration Portal has being made open to accept registration and preregistration of voters. From the portal https://cvr.inecnigeria.org/, those who haven’t gained voter’s card can make use of the online pre-registration platform, while those who have registered before can request for update, change of polling unit, and review their registration.
With the aid of the INEC Portal, a two-step registration process is being followed which are;
i. Prospective registrants login for the pre-registration process whereby they will be required to input their bio-data and biometrics.
ii. Physical presentation in any of the INEC registration centres to complete the registration process.
All eligible Nigerians are therefore encouraged to proceed with the above mentioned steps, to ease the tedious process that would have being observed.
Categories of Nigerians eligible for the registration,
– Citizens who are of eighteen (18) years and above.
– Those who haven’t registered before.
– Registered voters who must have encountered problems in previous elections with either accreditation, PVC’s error, inability for the Smart card reader to capture their fingerprints, etc.
– Those who wish to change their voting location.
– Those with bio-data issues such as Date of Birth, wrongly spelt names, etc.
– Those who misplaced or possess a damaged PVC.
Duration of Registration
The registration process will be on for a period of one year and even more than, depending on INEC and the progress attain.
There will be voters awareness, likewise replacement of voter’s card as approved by the law, and others such as inter-state and inter-state transfer which will be based on request.
Kindly share this information with Friends and Relatives through social media platforms by making use of the share button below.