The Federal Teachers Recruitment Program seeks talented instructors to work in government-funded schools throughout Nigeria. All Nigerian citizens who meet the eligibility requirements are eligible to apply.
To be eligible for the Federal Teachers Recruitment 2023, you must:
- Be a Nigerian citizen
- Have a minimum of five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Have either NCE, HND, or degree from any recognize institution in Nigeria
- Have NYSC discharge or exclusion certificate
- Be able to express self verbally and non-verbally
- Be free of criminal record
- Have good team spirit
- Be able to work with less or no supervision
- Have a general understanding of the teaching profession
How To Apply
To apply, go to www.ubec.gov.ng.com and enter the FTS recruiting site. After creating an account, you may fill out the application form and upload the necessary papers.