Shell Undergraduate Industrial Training – The Shell Ungraduated Industrial Training Programme of Shell Companies in Nigeria allows Nigerian students in higher education institutions to get job experience in various places.
The curriculum gives students with hands-on work experience from the start, allowing them to work directly with inspiring and seasoned experts. The knowledge and abilities gained at the end of the programme will be extremely useful in future professions.
Shell Nigeria’s Background
The Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is Nigeria’s petroleum industry’s pioneer and leader. We put a lot of money into our workers, as seen by our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to seeing our employees’ ideas become reality.
The Shell Undergraduate Scholarship’s Purpose and Benefits
This Industrial Training Program is for students who want to learn how to:
- Apply theories and concepts to real-life situations.
- Through constructive feedback and supervision, develop work-related abilities essential for the business environment.
- They will gain a better understanding of business and industry in general.
- Enhance your communication, team-building, problem-solving, and analytical thinking abilities.
- For professional development, build valuable networks and relationships.
- Learn about job alternatives to help you decide on a specialised profession.
Shell Undergraduate Internship Qualification Requirements
To be considered, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Be fully enrolled for a full-time course at a university or polytechnic
- To join in the programme, they must have permission from their school.
How to Apply for Shell Undergraduate Industrial Training
Each applicant must have a valid personal email account (for consistent communication).
Interested applicants should send an email to email@example.com if they fulfill the aforementioned conditions.
The following must be included in the email content:
- Name of the student
- Name of the university/college
- Matriculation Number /Student ID
- Program of study
- Internship duration/period required and
- Contact information
- Scanned Official letter/form from a higher education institution
- Grade Point Average (GPA)/Current Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)
For further information, click here.