Skrill Account in Nigeria – Are you seeking for a way to use an online payment system to send money, shop online, or buy cryptocurrency? If you answered yes, Skrill, an online payment solution, has launched a payment system that allows users to pay online, send money, and receive money from associates, friends, and family both locally and worldwide, depending on their location.
Skrill provides both personal and business accounts, allowing users to transfer and receive money with ease.
In this post, we’ll look at how to open a Skrill account in Nigeria, how to verify your Skrill account in Nigeria, how to fund a Skrill account in Nigeria, how to receive funds using a Skrill account in Nigeria, and what cards Skrill accepts.
- 1 What is Skrill?
- 2 How to Register for a Skrill Account
- 3 In Nigeria, how do you authenticate your Skrill account?
- 4 In Nigeria, how do you fund your Skrill account?
- 5 How to receive in Nigeria with a Skrill account
- 6 When transferring money from Skrill to a bank account, how long does it take?
- 7 How do I transfer money from Skrill to my Mastercard account?
- 8 In Nigeria, how do you withdraw money from your Skrill account?
- 9 Summary
- 10 Related
What is Skrill?
skrill is based in the United Kingdom, but it has a presence in over 200 countries, including Nigeria, and it supports 40 different currencies. This is an electronic money account that allows users to send and receive payments electronically.
Your Skrill account is denominated in the currency of your choice, which you can choose from a list of currencies Skrill makes accessible from time to time. For the length of your arrangement with Skrill Limited, a business registered under the laws of England and Wales with registration number 4260907, this will be the currency of your Skrill Account.
You’ll be asked if you want to use your Skrill account for personal or business purposes when you sign up. Withdrawal limits apply to your Skrill account. These limits are dynamically changed based on the type of identifying documentation you have with you.
How to Register for a Skrill Account
It’s simple to open a Skrill account, but you’ll need a valid email address, a bank account, and a Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card.
- Go to www.skrill.com or get the app.
Choose your account type: business account or personal account.
Please note: The Business account enables a merchant to accept online payments via a simple website integration that includes better fraud management. The Personal account allows users to send money, shop online, and purchase cryptocurrency.
- From the currency selection, choose your preferred transaction currency.
Fill up your personal information, such as your name, date of birth, and address.
Fill in the blanks and submit the form.
In Nigeria, how do you authenticate your Skrill account?
When you sign up for a Skrill account, you will be asked to verify your account using a link sent to your email and a credit/debit card.
Please note that verification incurs a $2 cashback fee from your card.
For the purposes of withdrawal and sending, you must also verify your bank account link to your Skrill account. You can also request that your bank’s swift code be entered.
In Nigeria, how do you fund your Skrill account?
In Nigeria, you can fund your Skrill account with a SWIFT Bank Transfer, a linked valid Visa or Mastercard credit or debit card, or a wire transfer from your bank account.
How to receive in Nigeria with a Skrill account
You can use your email address to receive payment on your Skrill account… At any moment, you can request a withdrawal of all or part of the monies in your Skrill Account.
- To do so, go into your Skrill account and choose a withdrawal method before entering the amount you want to withdraw.
- Select “Send money” from the drop-down menu. Choose the recipient’s information (Email address, complete name, destination, currency and amount they wish to send).
- It’s important to note that your card should be linked to your account, as this is where you’ll be sending money. After you’ve finished all of the processes, simply click the finish/send button.
When transferring money from Skrill to a bank account, how long does it take?
Withdrawals through wire transfer (SWIFT) might take anywhere from 2 to 7 business days, depending on your bank.
How do I transfer money from Skrill to my Mastercard account?
You can only withdraw to Visa cards that are accepted.
In Nigeria, how do you withdraw money from your Skrill account?
- Go to the home page of your skrill account. 2. Click “Withdrawal” after logging in.
Choose the account to which you’d like the funds to be credited.
Please note that your Skrill account is already linked to a local bank, and your money will be paid there. Amount will be debited to your account.
When withdrawing money from a bank account, double-check the account number, sort code, IBAN, and/or BIC/SWIFT.
If you are not the named holder of a bank account or other Payment Method, you must not make a withdrawal. Any breach of this condition will be treated as a fraudulent conduct by Skrill, and any attempt to use a Payment Method for which you are not the named holder will be treated as such.