Are you a Nigerian graduate looking for a renown corporate entity to begin your career? Are you interest in working with one of the outstanding banks in Nigeria? If your answer is yes then, the Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Program for 2022 is now accepting applications from interested and qualified Nigerians for a gainful employment.
About Stanbic IBTC
Stanbic IBTC Holdings, or simply Stanbic IBTC, is a Nigerian financial services holding corporation with operations in the banking, stock brokerage, investment advising, pension, and trustee industries. Stanbic IBTC Holdings is a subsidiary of the Standard Bank Group, a South African financial services conglomerate. Standard Bank is Africa’s largest banking company, based on assets and earnings, with operations in 20 African and 13 non-African countries.
Accountabilities and Key Responsibilities
- Graduate Trainees at Stanbic IBTC will be expected to work in a variety of positions, locations, and contexts with increasing levels of complexity.
- Applicants must be enthusiastic in working for Stanbic IBTC.
- Graduates may be assigned to any department and location across the country. Trainees will be located in Lagos.
The Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Program’s Goals and Benefits
It’s a rigorous program with a once-in-a-lifetime chance for young people who are resourceful and enthusiastic about advancing their careers while also contributing to our long-term success.
- Stanbic IBTC Group’s Graduate Trainee Program was created to build capacity and create a sustainable pipeline in our organization by producing young, bright, and trained people for the future.
- It’s a rigorous program with a once-in-a-lifetime chance for young people who are resourceful and enthusiastic about advancing their careers while also contributing to our long-term success.
Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Program Qualification Requirements
- Qualifications and Experience Preferred
- A second-class upper-division degree in any subject from an authorized university is required.
- Minimum of five SSCE, GCE, NECO, or equivalent credits (including Mathematics and English).
- Applicants must have completed NYSC and have a copy of their discharge certificate.
- The applicant’s date of birth, gender, and degree class must all be provided clearly.
Expertise / Technical Skills / Knowledge:
- Analytical, conceptual, and innovative
- Dedicated to customer service
- Literacy on the computer
- MS Office Suite proficiency ranges from intermediate to expert.
How to Apply
If you’re interested and qualified, please fill out the form below. To apply, go to Stanbic IBTC Bank.
Click here for additional information.