Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply for the Deloitte Graduate Academy Programme. The goal of Deloitte Academy’s Cyber Security curriculum is to develop the skills needed to capitalize on growing possibilities in the Cyber Security/IT domain.
Deloitte & Touche is the world’s largest private professional services network. Every day, more than 312,000 professionals from more than 150 countries exhibit their dedication to making a difference. Across Nigeria and Ghana, our West Africa practice serves multinational corporations, big national companies, small and medium-sized businesses, and the public sector. Deloitte is a significant professional services business in Nigeria, specialized in audit, tax, consulting, risk advisory, and financial advisory services. Financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & industrial, government and public services are just some of the industries we serve. Deloitte Nigeria was named “Best Company to Work For in Nigeria in 2019” recently.
- Applicants must have a strong desire to learn more about cyber security and information technology.
- Be a person of established honesty who pays close attention to confidentiality.
- Excellent writing and spoken communication/presentation abilities are required.
- Ability to think outside the box and swiftly pick up fresh information on your own
- Be a team player who is self-motivated and capable of working with little supervision.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Demonstrate your understanding of IT systems (Operating System, Application, Network, Database)
- System security and vulnerability assessment knowledge.
- Actively exploit identified system flaws, accompanied by suitable documentation.
- Some regulatory, technological, and industrial standards, frameworks, and procedures are required (e.g. ISO 27001, PCI DSS, NIST, OSSTM etc.)
- Conduct deep and thorough research on complex issues in order to come up with new approaches to approach and handle a problem. Through the outcomes and findings stage, demonstrates independent labor and follow-through on research steps.
- Identify, rank, and prioritize risks and exposures, then devise a mitigation or remediation approach. Organize and coordinate the team’s solutions, as well as pitch the client on proposed remedial actions.
- Examines engagement documents for compliance with Deloitte’s standards and makes sure any flaws are addressed.
Deloitte Graduate Academy – Cyber Security Program Goals and Benefits
- Candidates with remarkable performance will be placed in internships; and
- Possibility of being put in Deloitte’s pool of Cyber Security experts for Cyber Security projects.
- Acquire in-demand technical abilities to make yourself more employable.
- If all eligibility conditions are met, there will be an opportunity to participate in Deloitte graduate recruitment after the program.
- Stipends that pay the cost of living while enrolled in the program.
Program Requirements Qualification
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering (B.Sc., B.A., etc.) or a comparable discipline with a minimum of second class upper/upper credit.
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects, or an accepted comparable test, in one sitting, including Mathematics and English Language.
- It would be advantageous to get a cybersecurity-related certification.
- Information Technology Expertise (Operating systems, or networks or application development)
- Excel, Word, and Powerpoint are among the MS-office tools that you should be familiar with.
- Vulnerability assessment and penetration testing, security standards implementation, security operations, network monitoring, incident response, incident investigation, email security, security analytics, and deployment or management of security tools such as SIEM, NAC, DAM, WAF, NGFW, UTM, and others will all be advantageous.
How to Apply
If you’re interested and qualified, please fill out the form below. To apply, go to Deloitte.
Note: This is a skill development program, not a job program, that will equip and empower future young graduates with important knowledge in Information Technology/Cybersecurity to solve current and future difficulties.
Click here for additional information.