Survival Fund Nigeria – See the requirements
Survival Fund Nigeria has been created to subsidize the effect of Covid19 pandemic on the most vulnerable Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) across Nigeria. In this post, we will show you how to apply for survival fund Nigeria.
The survival fund includes payroll support for three months, and guaranteed offtake scheme among others, all under the National Economic Sustainability Plan (NESP). It targets about 1.7 million individuals and entities across the country.
Eligibility for the survival fund Nigeria
To qualify for Survival Fund Nigeria, applicants must meet the following requirements:
A. For employers of MSMEs
- All the beneficiaries companies must be registered under the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Must have staff capacity of not less than 3 persons,
- All the eligible enterprises must be owned by a Nigerian and located in Nigeria.
- Must have BVN.
B. Self-Employed Individuals in the following categories
- Service Providers in the transportation sector, i.e bus drivers, taxi drivers, ride share drivers (Uber, Bolt. etc) and Mechanics.
- Artisans: Electricians, Plumbers, etc.
Survival Fund Method of Application
Application is done online. Interested and eligible Nigerians should visit the survival fund portal at www.survivalfund.ng to apply.
Check out the list of Federal Government free interest loan.
I need your guidance pls
I want to know exactly documents criteria for self employed in ongoing federal survival fund.Thanks.
Lawal. M . o
Thanks for your guide. Please,notify me when the portal for survivalfund opens. Thanks
Mr. Monday, Y. Jackson
I must confess that the admin ( Mr. Humphrey) of this noble platform is doing a great humanitarian job for the general public. May God continue to reward your kind heartedness. Amen! Thanks for your genuine updates Sir.
Thanks for the information
Pls be keeping us updated
Iam in need your help
Thank you and I am in need Of ur guide